Analyze your fantasy team's performance

Darn it. Looks like I'll have to hack both KMan's and Robbie's accounts. :angel:

Oh well, I worked out that even if I'd made the perfect changes - Ljungberg, Duff, Jenas and Harte - and Niemi had played then I'd still be 7 points short of the title. And Liverpool didn't make it either. At least I had the Birmingham-West Ham draw at fairly decent odds... And it's a young squad I've got, with a good team spirit. It's only going to get better next season... ::

Looking at the overall winner, he only won it by 6 points. If I'd been number 2 there, I'd have been gutted because the winner's goaly, Taylor, got those extra points by saving a penalty. Otherwise 2 would have won on transfers...

What are we going to do now? :dunno:

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats, KMan.

KMan, Racha, and other assorted loonies will be meeting for the FA Cup on Sat night. I believe the kick off is at 9:00 BKK time, with one hour before devoted to pre-match analysis and so on.

KMan will receive his fantasy silverware at the festivities as well.

Any takers? It would be nice to gather as many of us as possible, maybe including wives/ significant others and/or temporary, not-so- significant others?

Venue tba. Thoughts on that?

froggo

Sounds like a great plan FrogPatrol.

Did anyone in the Quiz Team pick up any free vouchers this year ? Our team won 2nd place once, but I never got the voucher. Anyone pick them up ?

Last years victory celebration at the Londoner, in the private room was ok. But then we had about 10,000 baht worth of free vouchers. Where is Long Gun when you need him?

See you on Saturday.

congrats to kman on the league title.

to be honest , i was out of contention when i arrived in bkk way back on oct 29th. i was 24th , and managed to score a massive 4 pts from one saturdays total - although i picked up a few more from sundays 2 games. still , i hung in there and made a few transfers and managed to claw my my way up to an impressive 19th. paid my debts , so i hope im invited in next years. i will be in chiang rai working for the next few months , but will be back in time for the charity shield.

any more info on the cup final get together , its my last sat night in bkk for a while , and i think an upset is on the cards. im sure i will be the only saint there , but i think i will have the man u fans supporting strachs boys as well.

Well done Kman,you never doubted that you would hang on now did you???? ::

At least bibblies final fling at the transfer market handed me 2nd place!!

Can't wait for next season to get under way.

It's been fun!Now what the f**k am I going to do for the summer?? :banghead:

We are planning a private room at the Londoner on Sat Night 17th to present K-Man with his award prize,

Meet there for dinner at 7.00pm and the game starts at 9.00pm,

I will book and confirm that the private room at the Londoner is available on Sat night and post a message later today,

So far we have confirmed,

K-Man

Bhat Man

Froggo

Phiket Pete

Pom Michael

sfcfan

Racha

Will call today these others below,

Bangkok George

Liverpool Jim

Bangkok Phil

If anyone else wants to come or I have forgotten anyone let me know,

Oh, oh, oh, I so want to be there, you bastards! Maybe next year, when I win.

Congratulations, Racha, on finally beating me! I saw you had Henry as captain before I set off for the match so every goal and assist hurt even more!!

Cheers for now

LG

Archived