Analyze your fantasy team's performance

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I booked the private room at the Londoner today as it was still free on Saturday night, the staff will get the manager to ring me later tonight to confirm it as he was not there this afternoon, looks like it will be ok though,

Pom Michael if you tell Gummigut that will be great, so far we now have 12 confirmed and Gummigut + Dave will make 14, Jim will ask Dave at the Woodstock Quiz tonight if he wants to come, Holger is coming from Phuket and also a Finnish guy working on the island Kimo will join us, If any one else wants to invite their mates along do so,

K-Man

Bhat Man

Froggo

Phiket Pete

Pom Michael

sfcfan

Racha

Bangkok George

Liverpool Jim

Bangkok Phil

Holger

Kimo

The Londoner has confirmed the private room is ours for the game,

The private room for those that do not know the location,

When you enter in the main door of the Londoner you immediately turn right and go to the end of the room and the door is on the right hand side, the password to enter is '' Arsenal are shite '' ::

The plan is to meet up at 7.00pm for a bite to eat first.

The monks will arrive at 8.00pm to give there blessing to Southampton ::

At 8.50pm K-Man will receive his awards :applause: and the game kicks off at 9.00pm.

See you all at 7.00pm :drunk:

Racha,

The problem was that 8 pm is after the Monks bed time.

Congratulations to the Gooners on the Board, not the most interesting of games but in the end only the final score matters.

BahtMan, thanks for the first two or three beer balls for the party, a nice gesture.

Racha, good show. Thanks for all your effort in the Fantasy League along with Frog Patrol.

KMan, you are hereby banished from all NP league functions. Not only did you win the league prize, you even took the chance score prize too ! All in all, not a bad year for you - close to a total of 20,000 baht for your troubles.

Looks like only the Champions League Final left for this year. Anyone up for a Road Trip to KUL for the "Asian FA Cup" ?

The new season should be starting in a few weeks, right ? Maybe this year I'll last past the 12th Game Week.

Good to see everyone. Cheers!

Tremendous night out. Cheers, Racha, for gathering the masses and being so generous w/ the prizes.

Bhat Man - thanks for all those beers - wish you had been with us. Must trulty be love.

KMan - what to say? Not a bad night for you! Safe travels.

froggo

Pom Michael glad you enjoyed the night as well, It was a great night out and that room at the Londoner is a good place for a private party, we had around 20 of the guys turning up to celebrate with Sir K winning yet again :bow: with the pick the score at full time in the FA Cup and scoping the prize pool of 4,000 + baht to add to his 5,000 baht already won in the Fantasy game along with the trip to Racha island that includes accommodation and scuba diving valued at over 10,000 baht, The web address to see the prize is here take a look under the hotel Ban Raya, www.rayadivers.com

Big thanks to K-Man for buying whiskey and beers for all the guys on both occasions with his winnings a very nice gesture it was. :hug:

Also Zion was not there to collect his whiskey from Bhatmans side bet, so Bhatman who was temporally indisposed paid for 3 barrels of beer for everyone to drink and donated another 2 barrels as a very nice gesture at halftime for his Middlesbourgh quiz, Thanks Bhatman. :applause:

Also must give a mention to the Carlsberg girl who received a few prizes consisting of a T-Shirt,a free trip to Racha island, some of K-Mans prize money as well as anything else I could get my hands on within my reach just because she was a real cute stunner. :devil: She also has Bangkok George converted to drinking Carlsberg from now on.

The Mini Quiz we had last night was not won by K-Man amazingly enough :: though he did get 2nd place, it was a tie by Liverpool Jim's son Jamie and his mate Richard hope they liked the shirts and enjoy drinking a few beers from the glasses they received,

A special thanks to Froggo must go out for helping arrange the Fantasy league with me this year, a lot of work to get everyone organized and entered in at the start of the football season as Long Gun well knows being the founder of our league

A request to Sfcfan also can you PM to me and get my email address so we can take a look at the photo's and send them on to everyone else, sure Long Gun would like to see them as well,

Also thanks to Phiket Pete for talking to me all the way home to keep me awake after a really long day and night out after many many beers. :)

Got to wonder how Bangkok Phil's head is this morning, I would bet he has a headache, he was a man with a permanent smile on his face last night and lucky for him it was 2.00am closing or I am sure he still would be there now. :drunk:

All in all it was a nice way to round off the season together with a great bunch of blokes and now I am looking forward to the new season coming up, anyone got any ideas for some sponsors next season let me know, it would be nice to have prizes set up for 1st, 2nd and 3rd if we can find some sponsors to come up with some nice prizes that is,

Cheer's

Yes indeed, fine evening to bring the curtain down on the NP Fantasy Football season.

Firstly thanks go to Racha for sponsoring 1st prize, organizing the room and quizzes which in turn added further to K Man?s holiday fund ::. Luckily the monks never turned up ..

To Frogpatrol for sorting the league out last September

To Pom Michael for the side bets that he ran earlier in the season.

To Baht Man for giving us lots of beer to celebrate another awesome display by The Mighty Gooners ::, I hope you had a good evening as well ..

And finally to all NPFF players for making it an entertaining season.

Quote of the night must be ?Christ, did you see the rack on that ??? - I assume you got home alright Phil ..

Oh yes and that Carlsberg girl mmmm :devil: ..

So thanks again guys for a splendid evening, enjoy the summer break and see you all in August.

Cheers

K.

Archived