BG Disaster - my turn

think_too_mut

Hi,

[color:"red"] If she promised you to not fucking around again, gambling is still a problem. Gambling is a very hard habit to break [/color]

I concur 100%. Gambling is the worst problem the Thai and other Asians have. I have seen these women gambling everything away in a single night. Some went back to former profession so they could earn money for the habit. I have tons of stories to tell about the Thai/Asian women gambling habit and the disasters that affect so many people. Please get to know the woman and her habits before you even think about getting closer!

Whew, I sound so negative ::

Cheers!

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

[color:"red"]Even in a normal love story sometimes it is very hard to find out what going on, how much more difficult it is, if you have relationship to a girl of a different culture, who seems to be very capable of manipulating western man´s minds/hearts. [/color]

It is not only the culture that make it confusing, it is the way the tourists are condifitoned and believe about these innocent young Thais. Since most most tourists believe that these young, innocent things HAVE to be in bars to make a living, they are kinder to them and that can make them vulnerable.

Most Thai men believe that these women have choices (no flame here) and they do it for money so the mind condition is different.

The only Thai men I have known well are my father and brother who have been kind to women. I claim to know men from the States well and I have come to conclusion that most of them are much kinder, especially to women from Asian countries.

Women are women, but women who are working in bars may have stronger motivation for money, it is my take.

Cheers!

It is not only the culture that make it confusing, it is the way the tourists are condifitoned and believe about these innocent young Thais. Since most most tourists believe that these young, innocent things HAVE to be in bars to make a living, they are kinder to them and that can make them vulnerable.

Maybe it is all interwoven: the mindset of the male tourists going to Thailand, the environment which is completely different to their home country and the offerings of beautiful and "talented" women.

For example, speaking of myself, sometimes I "visit" Thai ladies in my home country, but I would never start a relationship with them, even I´ve got a kind of offer recently.

And now I ask myself, why I did let myself got involved with a BG this summer and stay in contact in a intense way. It seems that all shields had been down. This didn?t happen when I lived in Japan, but of course Japan is a completely different country. I never had the idea to offer a Japanese girl to pay her a trip to a island - and this would not have been possible either, all Japanese are so busy it would be hard to find a girl to come with you the overnext day.

If have no conclusion. Every second day I ask my self what I am doing, and where this is leading to, especially when I read this board ? at the same time waiting desperately for the next email from HER, written in a very basic english. ::

This is a mildly frustrating thread to read.

What is up with you guys?! Do not support these girls! As soon as you do that you are trapped. Forget about marriage .

You speak speak of the girls gambling. Who is gambling? You are!

You are putting money into something in the hope you will get something back.

Keep your money or give it to charity.

You cannot base a relationship on that.

You know when she loves you when she spends her money on you.

Wake up!

>I have tons of stories to tell about the Thai/Asian women gambling habit and the disasters that affect so many people.

Went through that bank report again. Amounts she claimed were gambled away were on exact dates and exact sums.

I know nothing about gambling but looks like she was gambling every 7th in a month for the exact sum of 5K.

Why did she tell me it was playing cards, don't know. It's hard to trace, she might be using to cover something else she was repaying.

How much is a motobai? About 50 or 60K?

Who for?

With all these bad news I must iterate again: here around Chumpon I know of 10 farangs living with ex-bg's and all are doing fine. I live here 2-3 months a time and have all the occasion to observe life here. Most farangs such as myself have to go back to farangland regularly and the ladies just stick together.

A few farangs told me about initial problems, most are known on this board (we now their tricks don't we?)

I believe the high rate off success is due to the fact we live far from the madding crowd and the more time we spend with the gf the better. Therefore I decided to stay 3 months in LOS for 1 month farangland as of next year. I still have 6 weeks LOS planned this year.

Just hope no disasters in sight for the next 4 weeks...

"Wake up!"

Lol Valentinoxxx!I've been around thais and suckers for about 7 years.Seen the same pattern repeating time and time again.

Logged on this board on and off for over year,read the same disappointing stories time and time again.And the triumphing ones,including the Think Too Mutt BG turned a monogam scholar I think.

Thanks for your call but it won't change much :p

"Amounts she claimed were gambled away were on exact dates and exact sums"

I've gambled quite a few times a while back with thais.That doesn't look like gambling losses

Hello,

[color:"red"] was gambling every 7th in a month for the exact sum of 5K. [/color]

Hate to say it, but there is something wrong with this picture. Either she is very disciplined or this is NOT GAMBLING.

Overall, when a person finds it neccessary to lie to a partner, there is defenitely something wrong.

For I have read, you meant well, to give education and a new life to this person. She was not ready even though I felt that she tried. I hope this lesson can be learnt for all of us.

Regards,

Archived