BG Disaster - my turn

think_too_mut

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's the lesson? Make sure that before you help someone they're perfect and don't make mistakes. I think we are all human here. Yes she lied but it sounds like she lied out of fear. I see a lot of guys here that have done much worse to their partners.

> Yes, that was about right 4 years ago. May still be good for a low-end new one or a nice used one.

Yeah, could be it. I belive (anyone could believe in anything) she had bought a bike for her sister and her husband.

Probed the case today, "my old motosai, give them".

As I am typing this, she is under the cam, can see her sleeping. Her idea.

Never have had any problems when she slept at home.

Why do they spread diagonally across the bed? Opportunity?

Hi,

It must be the mind set and the environment. How many normal love affairs we have heard that started from a vacation?

I find it interesting that you said that the Thai women you met in your home country (Germany I presume) did not generate your interest. Is it because they are not exactly like the ones you met in Bangkok or they became westernized? I would like to hear more, perhaps a new thread may be appropriate, thanks.

I want to think that falling in love is chemistry and compatibility and timing. I still would like to caution any man on falling in love with Thai women (I know I am being negative).

Cheers! :D

[color:"red"]I want to think that falling in love is chemistry and compatibility and timing. I still would like to caution any man on falling in love with Thai women (I know I am being negative). [/color]

Yasmine, I don't think your remark is negative. It's a fair warning.

Falling in love with a Thai woman turns you upside-down. No western man is ready for that. I planned to live happilly alone in LOS as the perfect egoist I am and was in the realisation phase of my dream (renting a house on trip 20) when "chemistry" hit me. Cultural and educational differences are so huge they are impossible to grasp. There is a forest out there and I only see a few trees...

I don't blame these guys, not everyone is streetwise. But...

Put your money away guys. If you really want connect with her, don't do it with money. Otherwise, you'll never know.

I have a couple of friends there. I get emails and telephone calls from them while I'm here in London. I don't give them any money.

I treat them like my friends and maybe they fall for me.

Now I get the 'real deal'. They tell me all that they do as they have no pressure from me. When I'm in town they make time to spend with me and put their hands in their pockets as well. Good feelings all round.

IF IN DOUBT, KICK IT OUT!

<didn't you have a run in with GTG, as she was rather dubious/cynical about your story? Did it turn out she was right, actually? I don't mean to pound it on you, but that was a topic where she got engaged by a lot of members for saying what she thought. And of course it got too personal, but she picked up something, nonetheless. >

Did I sense about the failure ? NO.

What I did sense was it was too good to be true (minus the 'bg discipline' part) it probably is.

The relationship which doesn't based on trust will not work IMHO.

Hi,

[color:"red"] Put your money away guys. [/color]

I feel this is how a real friendship starts. If ones fall in love after that, the freindship can be used as a back up with the passion wanes. It is nice to have a friend who has become your spouse.

Cheers! :D

Dude, I really feel for you as there is nothing worse than the mental anguish you are going through as you torture yourself with excuses, explanations, and overwhemling evidence of something foul. Add to that the seperation of geography and culture and you have a five star plobrem on your hand 24/7.

I have read the whole thread and saw a lot of healthy encouragement and advice based on experience and consideration of all of the points you raise. I do however have to concurr with the somewhat crude yet brutally accurate comment by valentinoxxx: IF IN DOUBT, KICK IT OUT!

Please don't interpret this as a flame but I feel your first opportunity for this was when you installed software on her/your computer that would 'catch her in the act':

[color:"red"]"she had another account that was caught only when a piece of software was installed on her (my) computer that sends me an email every 12 hours about all the keys pressed." [/color]

I'm not holding you in contempt, or judging the action, but what prevented you from following your instincts at that point? Perhaps you dismiss the fact that she stopped using the computer without really touching on the reason. Could she have figured out that you were watching her and thats when she turned?

Another user speaks of a cracked password and several numbered accounts, why don't these things cause you to end things immediately.

I think that these relationships were doomed from the start when one or both parties were dishonest and sneaky. I don't pretend to know what love is but I don't think it comes close to unkowingly reading someone elses email, or monitoring keystrokes to see if they are fucking you over.

Nowadays I would think there would have to be a certain level of blind faith and a huge amount of luck for a relationship with ANY woman to work out. I will probably be alone forever.

And yes I have sneakily read email, checked phone messages, and followed a former lover due to my own paranoia at one time.

Once again I'm not flaming, just trying to understand. I hope that tomorrow is a better day for you.

IF IN DOUBT, KICK IT OUT, AT THE FIRST SIGN OF TROUBLE!!!!

Archived