Welcome on earth , Miss X.

buffalo_bill

but I don't think it going to a competing site matters that much in case.

---------------------------------

coo then, the site is : www.bahtbus.com

and has on this front page opener the column for the JAI DEE foundation that leads you to see pix of the place in Rayong and also get to the safe credit card location. The owner of the site will be too happy to answer any more query that potential donors may have. One of the section of the site is also devoted to the camiilian center donation and events related info.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Defended vigorously whether that abuse and exploitation is from sick sex sought by pedophiles or used as a source of crass and obscene amusement and titillation by the perverted exploiting their position and the distressing circumstances of the child for “the thrill of the bizarre”.

----------------------------------------

Wowzer, stop the verbose, you are only flattering your copying skills for the sake of winning an argument that does not even exist . nana is also the word for girl in France, and can be used in no derogatory fashion, especially if the girl is a child. Time for you to tell us how you help the destitute in Thailand, and not cast the first stone. You are judging one person you don't even know by insinuating perversion and pedophilia. Now that KS who has double 00 tolerance for underage sex has told you B Bill is a fine fellow, i hope this closes the discussion. But if you do, do not forget to tell us about your own charitable actions, even an hint in the middle of a chapter :), that's what really matters.

Cordially

That's right, Buffalo. Don't let the ignoramuses get you down. (And I'm not pointing to anyone specific as being an ignoramus; I would not flame anyone in such a manner.) The majority of us regular decent (?) posters understand what you mean and support your efforts. Anyone who does not understand (and I'm not specifying anyone in particular) can eat elephant shit.

Wowzer is talking bullshit. Helping others in need should be praised, and command respect instead of scorn. You are doing something to be proud of BB! I truly believe that such deeds is what makes a life valueable.

I can't see how the name can be looked down upon either.

Good luck BB, I look forward to hearing how the mother and child are doing.

Cheers!

Today. I actually asked my student, nana, what her name means in english and she did not know.. surprised.. But she says she loves the name!!!

If you read the ? relationship ? column BB did ask does the name nana mean anything and it is a 100% acceptable name. the nana I know is HiSo thai and it is an acceptable name.

The name nana from NEP is actually a shorten indian name, not a thai name..

When the day comes, and God willing with her health it seems inevitable that it will, when she asks ?But I am Thai why do I have a Japanese name?? ?Why am I called Nana?? ?Why was I named that?? ?Where did my name come from??

Lets just hope that nobody tells her.

When the day comes, and God willing with her health it seems inevitable that it will, when she asks ?But I am Thai why do I have a Japanese name?? ?Why am I called Nana?? ?Why was I named that?? ?Where did my name come from??

You seem to be too stubborn to admit that your arguments are weak. First you objected the name because you suspected a link to the sex industry. When some fellow posters and myself explained the reason as well as the meaning of Nana or Nanako etc. you now come up with the argument that the child - in some distant future - might ask why she was named Nana. What's your problem?

Did you read the whole thread? If so, then your a.m. statement to me is confusing, at least. ::

What's your problem?

------------------------------

ego, that's his problem (i know!!! :: :: ::). Lost a chance to show us HOW he really cares about destitutes, i am closing the thread, i think KS is working on something concerning charity. I will make up a thread next for people to talk about the foundations and help centers they know, if they want, basically snowballing the topic, but refreshed .

Archived