Welcome on earth , Miss X.

buffalo_bill

Got no problem about anyone trying to help someone else, nor with consenting adults doing whatever they want to do together or to each other.

But this is an innocent baby starting life with enough disadvantages already and without needing any more ? especially not to satisfy a puerile, perverted and immature sense of humor.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Strong words, brother. No.1 is that they can only have me in that package and 2. they love it. You underestimate the Thai sense for strategies of that kind. I did not vote for Patpong and further did a field research what Nana could mean. here under Social and elsewhere. Last, there is no law that says you have to look like Frankenstein's son if you pull somebody out of the mud. Take it easy.

Bbill

Guys,

apologies to Kamui, my praise did already move into your direction.

Nothing more that can be done here, thank you for any offers. There is a list of people ,administrated by a Bangkok organisation which calls the next one on the list if there is a a specific urgent problem to be solved. I was just the next one , could have been anybody. The commitment is firm , so they can count on it.

This is a pure cash-event . Terms of business say you do not have to get personally involved because they do not want it. Identities or whereabouts you will never get to know .Would kill me anyway.

For this case : mother in very bad condition, not just HIV, the girl was 2 months early. It will be taken care of her, for sure , out of my influence. The girl is currently under medical care, what else, and will later be released for adoption . We wish her well.

And don?t be depressed, guys, a glass can be half full or half empty; this little lady has made the lottery. Could be another 20 this minute doing a lot worse. You cannot cure all the disease in this world, only in fraction and that is what it is.

Bbill

The newly surfaced Mother Theresa , see you in G-Spot. I love dogs.

I have done some limited work with a girls orphanage with my wife. She has the address and contact name for the orphage ( ban dek campa) in Saraburi?lopburi boarder. I have been there many times and it is a great place for the kids to grow up. but the kids are starving for affection sometimes. PM if I can help with this info

"Nothing more that can be done here, thank you for any offers. There is a list of people ,administrated by a Bangkok organisation which calls the next one on the list if there is a a specific urgent problem to be solved. "

Bill - Would you please elaborate on this and how the organisation works?

Also, do you know if the baby will be healthy or HIV positive?

Says buffalo_bill:

Nothing more that can be done here, thank you for any offers. There is a list of people ,administrated by a Bangkok organisation which calls the next one on the list if there is a a specific urgent problem to be solved. I was just the next one , could have been anybody. The commitment is firm , so they can count on it.

This is a pure cash-event . Terms of business say you do not have to get personally involved because they do not want it. Identities or whereabouts you will never get to know .Would kill me anyway.

BBill,

Thanks for the nice posts, great of you to do what you did !

Could you elaborate on that organisation ? I'm sure they can use more help .........

Cheers !

CK,

they should really use condoms .

There is a charity in Siam consistently short of money and they have a group of supporters in standby who promise to pay if there is a critical case which they cannot fund out of their daily routine. I think it is about 10 fellows who have to bleed from time to time in alphabetical order, we do not know each other. Bleeders Anonymous . I already received a medal from a Princess, the one who is always making notes when travelling. I sent my girlfriend to receive it , g/f was 10 days unconscious afterwards.

Another case could be fire in the slums and 20 families on the road. Endless.

I agreed the deal on condition that I get reports about the miss for a period of 90 days which normally they do not do. Bad experience with too caring supporters in the past. I'll keep in touch.

Good news for ongoing thread about racist Japs : the one who talked me into this is a son of Nippon , I met him by the pool .

Bbill

I just returned home and read your news!

I hope the baby will have a better future than her mother and I would be thankful if you could give us an update about the condition of the baby after 90 days.

I would have liked to be the namer of the baby but he honour belongs to "wsvinja" who mentioned the name first. I only included the name in my list of Japanese female names.

"Wowzer" seems to be very upset about your choice of name, but Nanako is a common Japanese name (a quick search in Google found exactly 61.900 pages containing the name). I don´t know if you have chosen the name because of this board. Nevertheless it will be hidden to the baby, because the name is of Japanese origin. And one additional remark to "wowzer": He seems only to be aware of one part of the board, which is actually only a sideline for me. For me the main value of the board lies not in the "Nightlife" section (which you can find in other boards as well), but in sections like Relationships e.g.

Buffalo Bill, IMHO you are doing a great thing by helping this group. If there is the opportunity to donate some money to this organization, please let me know! To donate 50 Euro as well would be fine; after all I belong to group of namers ;)

I am not quite sure if the baby is HIV+, I sincerely hope not. To those who wish to find a way to donate, there are plenty of foundations helping with all kind of problems,some specifically for abandonned kids with aids (thai family all love,yeah sure....!), the people who manage such centers are real saints,and deserve our attention and our donations. I have seen enough misery, mental if not always physical, caused by the situation of women and kids in this country. As many say, not the worse in the world but enough to make me question what the hell this is i am doing 8000miles away from home, possibly indulging selfish sexual or attention-craving urges, justified by the fact that everyone is laughing and giggling around me, girls and punters, so "i guess it's OK!"....

Time for a few of us men to give back a bit for all the joys we had over here, we should have a thread in a section that covers specifically, foundations and centers that care about the plight of thai destitutes. They always need help, any kind. I do participate in a foundation for kids with aids in Rayong and i would be too happy to let some know about it, such a thread could help.If we give all our modest contributions, even small, the world will be better. It's proven: selfless Love saves and big!

Archived