Welcome on earth , Miss X.

buffalo_bill

Ladies and Gentlemen,

in the early hours of today Bangkok time a little girl was born which should not be the only one today but circumstances were somewhat untypical: the little miss seems to have been the result of a dubious career , mother 21 years and HIV positive; ex working girl. Mother knew her days are limited and refused to consider abortion, she wanted somebody to " continue her life ".

A viewpoint worth to be taken note of.

Circumstances made me come across this matter two days ago and the then following procedure includes the duty to suggest a name. The current caretakers did in the meantime fully approve my proposal including nickname which I may then officially publish using this esteemed forum as the only suitable platform: Preliminarily having taken residence further down Sukhumvit , Klong Thoey district, has MISS NANAKO ?NANA? XXX (mother?s name ) til further notice. I sincerely hope to have met the board?s standing intention to make this world a better one and I feel sure that Miss Nana with the spiritual support of the world?s most powerful nightlife- congregation should be heading for a better future than ever could be foreseen. `Nuff said, I?ll keep you posted.

Bbill

Post scriptum : children of a ?positive? mother are not automatically positive, it is the moment of birth that matters. New to me. / Idea for Japanese name thanks to Kamui , fits perfectly here / Cost to keep the miss afloat are ridiculously low, no big deal. ( in case my gf reads this.)

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So this kid grows up, probably, without a mother who dies of aids, who got it as a prostitute working in the sex industry, which undoubtedly all her schoolfriends will remind her of regularly, and if that wasn?t enough of a burden she gets her name from a sex site which discuss such edifying subjects as double headers, getting done up the arse by a katoey, fleching, bare back blow jobs, anal sex, etc. etc.

And it sounds as though you are feeling pretty smug and pleased with yourself for doing it.

BB,

I'm really touched. What can I say. I don' know you but you seem to be a great guy. Certainly there is some money needed for this child and perhaps for the mother as well. Maybe we can create some fund raising on this board. Just an idea. To start with I'll contribute an amount of EUR 50,- - i.e. about THB 2.100. Please PM me your postal address and I'll send you a cheque.

To the mother and the baby my heartiest wishes. May the mother live on for many more years inspite of AIDS.

Archived