Origins of Board names

bushman

Well it could be because:

A) A premature ejaculation condition

B) I was the state golden gloves

C) I run really fast

D) I couldn't think of anything no-one else had used

ANSWER: none of the above, it's my real name (in reverse).

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A group of my friends started a private E-mail group and you weren't allowed to choose your own nickname. I was dubbed Rectum Ranger because I was going through an Eden phase at the time. It got shortened to Ranger and it stuck. The first part of the nickname doesn't apply anymore anyway.

Ranger

When I first started going to Pattaya the girls on Soi 7 and Soi 8 used to yell 'Hey Chocolat' or 'Me love Chocolat' (pronouncing chocolate like the French do). If you haven't guessed by now, I'm Black. lol. A lot of the women seemed very happy to be with and were very curious about being with a 'farang dam' (black farang) and me being the ambassador of goodwill that I am, certainly obliged.

When I signed on the board I was having a bit of the 'thai flu' having just come back and reminiscing about the girls calling me that so I chose the name, without the 'e' at the end to make it sound like how the BGs said it but must be honest in that I regretted it the minute I did, as I thought to myself 'that's a stupid name' but mai pen rai.

Steve being my first name (although I am also known by my middle to some friends)

[ February 24, 2002: Message edited by: chocolat steve ]

95% of Thai girls I talk to actually tell me "you sweet mouth" after only a few minutes of conversation.

On the old board I used another name when I registered on the new one, I thought I could use something that brings such good memories.

Not that I consider myself such a nice "sweet mouthed" person but everytime I set foot in the LOS, my general behaviour changes quite a bit: I smile a lot more, I'm a lot more patient and more outgoing than I usually am. I'm cought in a positive feedback loop and I enjoy every moment of it.

Sweet mouth

quote:

Originally posted by chocolat steve:

A lot of the women seemed very happy to be with and were very curious about being with a 'farang dam' (black farang) and me being the ambassador of goodwill that I am, certainly obliged.

No, Steve, I think you misunderstood them. Word of your first 4,000-baht S/T had spread and they wanted to spend some time with a "falang dumb!" laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0

Just kidding!

My handle's pretty obvious.

PhordPhan

wink.gif" border="0

Ok mines an obvious for anyone who's hit the scene a few times.

Pom = "I" (self)

Jao Choo = Playboy or someone who runs around and cheats with many women.

It translates more like buterfly and thats what the girls will call you. The direct translation for the insect is Pee Seua or some kinda transliteration like that and I believe there is someone on the board by that name as well.

I used to have the direct translation for the Jao Choo part but my brain doesnt retain anything maybe someone else can fill that who is more linguisticly talented.

Archived