Origins of Board names

bushman

Didn't like Jimmy #2 so a girl at Mai Thai Bar/Soi Eric Patong called me Honolulu Jimmy since I'm from Honolulu. Just go back from the LOS sharing some Aloha....

Iw, new Thai in my life is really great. We'll be hanging again in April for Songkron and off to another destination, her choice, after Patong.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While living in Thailand in the late 80s early 90s I had too much time on my hands. Most of the time I was just hanging out with relatives, neighbors, and other under/unemployed folks just trying to have a good time. Wether it was visiting Hua Hin in the back of a pick up or drinking Mekong Soda sai Nahm Keng by the Klong the most often asked question to me was; Sanuk bow? Are you having fun? To which I would always answer... Sanuk dee! Yes real good fun. tongue.gif" border="0

When you enter a country as an airline crew and clear immigration at the airport, you identify yourself by your airline's name versus your personal name..

So when I arrive I say "Hi, I'm UPSer".... Pretty boring but highly efficient.

--UPSer

laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0

Archived