Fucking TG!

Geez, what a GD nightmare!

I've read bits here and there that you've posted, and gathered that you moved back to the U. S. a short while back. Am I to understand that you are moving back here to BKK soon???

I hope so. It will be the U. S.'s loss and Thailand's gain. Spent little time with you, but you've always been very kind to me.

Have an absolutely lovely 3yo daughter now. She is the great joy of my life. Just love being a daddy. But it really keeps me busy. Hence I don't get out much but would love to get together with you again.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, this was just a five week working holiday in the States. Sold my biz, but still doing the exact same thing for the company that bought it, and am still based in BKK. I'm divorced, and the girls are both in the States at Uni (#1 is pre-med & #2 general studies), and I have a very fine new partner, Ms Vampirella. Life's good.

Congtrats on the little one. We do BBQs for friends every month or so. I'll let ya know when the next one is -- I know how you Texans hate BBQs 555555555. Always family friendly.

Cheers,

SD

Now I know there are seats' date=' cause I looked at the manifest on Amedeus.

SD[/quote']

Sua Dum,

Can anyone check the manifest of their flight via Amedeus on any airline? I googled it, but it seems to be a software product for airlines.

Any information is appreciated.

Thanks,

Mike

Try www.amadeus.net insted of dot.com. They do provide software for the airlines and travel agenices, including the booking engine used for the TG website. The availability tab is useful in the sense that you're using the same tools a travel agent might have.

You can't see flight manifests anywhere. That would violate passenger privacy. I think what SD means is that he could go to a neutral source such as Amadeus and find that seats are available on TG, while TG could tell him nothing. Maybe he looked at a seat map and could see that many specific seats hadn't yet been booked.

The Thai website is linked into it. It doesn't show the number of seats, just if there are one or more available.

Sir ,

the information you get on this website about availability is worth absolutely NOTHING .

I agree with your point that ringing the Thai reservation from abroad is frustrating in particular as they waste your money with promotion recently . On the other hand , once you talk to them , service is excellent .

i myself rate the food in first class on TG long haul flights as excellent, much better than for example on United, Luftwaffe etc.

what the community thinks about the food in cattle class i do not know, but IMHO it is crap as on any airline...

Archived