Fucking TG!

Munchie

Pot Kettle Black!

You have the fuxin cheek to have accused me of being pretentious in the past yet within the past 12 hours you have told the board that :-

a) You only Fly Biz Class to Thailand

B) You only take Limo's and not Taxi's

No Need to say anymore!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yep, price difference is not big; from Europe price for First is nearly double than Biz or even more.

they have probably troubles to fill the few F class seats left anyway (at least with people who actually pay for it!)

Wrong on all accounts ,ickjuse me sir .

Biz FRA - > BKK return 2100 â?¬ / First 3500 â?¬ . First usually 8 of 10 seats are taken , two years ago just 1 or 2 people.

:susel::susel::susel::susel::susel::susel:

Sir ,

according board rules you are not allowed to question anything that I graciously comment here .

It is only now that I understand what you were saying about fares from Bangkok , no big difference indeed .

While the remaining part of your post still makes no final sense to me . As a matter of fact Thai is very restrictive with free tickets , once upon a time a purser told me his wife is sitting far behind but he was unable to pull her forward due to company rules . There are only very few Thais usually on the Frankfurt route , many are East coast Americans . Til maybe 6 years ago it was relatively easy to get 75 % discounted tickets through my airfreight forwarder but these days are gone .

Yep... TG's newly-increased fuel surcharges *ARE* insane. :mad:

I understand the high fuel surcharges but how do they pass those along on award tickets?

I think Delta is the only US carrier that is passing along a fuel surcharge on award tickets and that is limited to $25 for domestic awards and $50 for international awards.

I assume that you only pay the surcharge if your points are with TG :dunno:

Mine are with UAL but I'm flying on TG and was only hit with taxes.

dear BuBi

ickscute me!

how many time you have actually sit in TG's first class?

i for my part have never paid First Class Fare, but nevertheless it was around a dozen times during last 3-4 years. I have observed a lot of Thais and even whole Thai families, who did not look like they could afford this...probably Politicians, Cronies, Relatives what ever...

Archived