Fucking TG!

how many time you have actually sit in TG's first class?

i

4 trips / year = 8 times X probably 11 years = 88 times . I used to fly China Airlines before , their First was always full with non-payers . There are very few Thais to be seen in general ; apart from this even rich Chinese -Thais often do not look as if they had a penny on the bank . Anyhow next time I will hand a questionnaire to all people in the cabin requesting detailed fare indormation .

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sir ,

my travel expenses are tax deductible due to Chinese and other activities . This makes a 4000 â?¬ ticket look like slightly less than 2000 â?¬ at the end of the year. It is not so much a luxury thing but after about 25 years constant travelling to the Far East I am bored to death by 11 hour flights and I wish there was a supersonic service . Once Emirates have their 380 on the BKK route I will use them just to do something different .Price has to be right of course . I sincerely ask for your approval otherwise I have something more to worry next time .

Munchie

Pot Kettle Black!

You have the fuxin cheek to have accused me of being pretentious in the past yet within the past 12 hours you have told the board that :-

a) You only Fly Biz Class to Thailand

B) You only take Limo's and not Taxi's

No Need to say anymore!

Shit Mekong, I'm not even close to your pretentiousness (actually bragging is more acurate).

I mean I only mentioned the cost of Thai air tickets in a relevant thread. I never tried to impress on anyone how successful I thought I was or how well finacially I thought I was doing or how my stipend was more than my cost of living and therefore I did so well saving the difference on top of my salary, or how I avoided the authorities while smuggling drugs or how I thought I was a super hero.

Of course I'm not the only BM who has noticed your bragging tendencies, including your bragging about drinking excessively all the time but still doing a great job?

On average one round trip every 2 years I pay by accumulated miles plus the occasional upgrade due to renewal of status

ahhhh...first you try to create the impression that you always pay for First...and now the confessions are coming in!

Flying Thai F is cheaper than Lufthansa biz .

maybe from germany but NOT from Bangkok!

"how my stipend was more than my cost of living and therefore I did so well saving the difference on top of my salary"

Lol!! Must say that Mekong is possibly the only poster taking care of multi billion dollars projects in LOS and knowing the game so well. Quite impressive. I thought he was co president of Texaco or something alike, just had to LMAO when afterwards he laid out his retirement plan. Friggin succesful ! Good post Munchy.

Archived