Washington Square reprieve (again)

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
....I am however considering buying a second hand saab 9000 2.3 turbo, they go pretty cheap (i've seen near mint ones going for 900 quid) and keep in good shape and go like shit off a shovel!

LP, are you really thinking of finally ditching your 40 yo Rover?! :surprised:

A mint condition car (any car) for £900?! :surprised:

Thanks again for proving my point

I'm afraid that I can't prove your point as you don't have one actually. Of course I could be wrong, your point might be that people from small non English speaking countries have no human rights if they don't kiss your arse.

I have a degree in Documentary writing and production

I know people that have a degree in psychology, some of them can even do their shoe laces without help.

After all if you have all these academic degrees why are you working with aircraft maintainance. After all there is no Nobel prize for that.

You know what you call a guy in Sweden with a computer science degree? I guy who wishes he was an American!

We do have people with severe brain damege here to. Incidentally I'm not one of them.

Guest lazyphil

i dont want to part with my rover (i know i'm an low achieving loser) but it needs welding work again and will fail its mot in july, its been a reliable car, had it for 6 1/2 years now and cost 500, couple of tyres and a battery and exhaust is all its cost me. ok mint, perhaps not but extremly good condition is what i can get for under a 1000 as far as a saab 9000 goes, the odd stone chip but other than that clean, i've seen a couple i like, i've seen people shell out 5 or 6 grand for a car only for it to live in the garage getting repairs for this and that and endless inconvinience.....its a crap shoot buying any 2nd hand car!

Guest lazyphil

yeah i know, but my mate works with saabs (even did a mechanic course in sweden) and will check it over whenever i get one and in the event of a turbo failure he'll fix at mates rates. he drives nothing but saab 9000's. his current one has been 'chipped' and its incredibly quick and 13 years old, nobody wants them, too thirsty i guess, i only do 3500/4000 miles a year so mpg not a big issue.

Thanks again for proving my point

I'm afraid that I can't prove your point as you don't have one actually. Of course I could be wrong, your point might be that people from small non English speaking countries have no human rights if they don't kiss your arse.

I have a degree in Documentary writing and production

I know people that have a degree in psychology, some of them can even do their shoe laces without help.

After all if you have all these academic degrees why are you working with aircraft maintainance. After all there is no Nobel prize for that.

You know what you call a guy in Sweden with a computer science degree? I guy who wishes he was an American!

We do have people with severe brain damege here to. Incidentally I'm not one of them.

Wow, amazing...I snap my fingers and say "jump" and you do it! Proves you need an AMERICAN to tell you what to do! O.k. watch, I'll do it again..."REPLY..."

...I find it particularly pathetic when posters run out of arguments and resort to attacking my country. Especially when they do it based a total lack of knowledge of what they are posting about.

ALHOLK

Different when you do it? seems you can give it out' date=' but you can't take it.[/quote']

i know who cant take it. why dont u just post under si saket girl or bs taucer and then rip into other board members who post under other names as well? talk about being a complete hippi-crite.

u bag people as much as anyone on this board but the minute someone questions u you go apeshit. talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

btw - dumsoda, i think u still owe me some cash for trying to rip me off. when u going to pay up?

Lookie-Lookie, it looks like you got a hard on for Old Hippie. Have you ever thought of meeting Old Hippie some Friday, share a few words, and then go out and have some fun with the girls?

Life is short.

Archived