Israeli Air Force uses new US-supplied smart bomb

Bangkoktraveler

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sure. The Defence Industry is massive and unstoppable. You just can't get enough weapons.

The Israelis want security and the Palestinians have a right to resist. Basically I think if either of them have a strategy it is to drive each other crazy. Maybe Obama can come up with a new equation but I doubt it.

The US and Israel march in lockstep when it comes to new weapons. The sale of 1000 GBU-39s met no opposition in Congress. Boeing are pleased to see them tested in field conditions. With some modifications (mini-nuke warheads?) they are most likely what will be used against Iran.

Surely you don't really believe that there will be a war against Iran :shakehead

The US and Israel march in lockstep when it comes to new weapons. The sale of 1000 GBU-39s met no opposition in Congress. Boeing are pleased to see them tested in field conditions. With some modifications (mini-nuke warheads?) they are most likely what will be used against Iran.

Surely you don't really believe that there will be a war against Iran :shakehead

I'm not sure but I don't see why not. Some people obviously want one. It will be a disaster for the whole world IMO.

It's a fact that those GBU-39 bombs have been specifically designed to penetrate 90 cms. of hardened steel and they are small enough so F-18s can carry a bunch of them.

I'm not sure but I don't see why not. Some people obviously want one. It will be a disaster for the whole world IMO.

It's a fact that those GBU-39 bombs have been specifically designed to penetrate 90 cms. of hardened steel and they are small enough so F-18s can carry a bunch of them.

George Bush still has some time to cook up a war with Iran with Israel leading the way. The doorway might already be opened.

Archived