1-23-09 Meeting

Damen

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL....

3 sleeps.......... :hubba: :grinyes::neener::grinyes: :hubba:

I'm not running anywhere....no need....

Maybe there will even be a red carpet awaiting me at Swampy....but I hope not....better check the Calendar again :_party::_party::_party:

God I'm depressed....3 days is such a long time.....

Cheers DC

Cavanami, Mekong, Coss, CTO, KS and I'm guessing Sanddag1 :dunno:....

Nice to finally meet you guys after 7 years of trying to attend a meeting ;) I know there were a few others but didnt really get a chance to talk to you guys sitting at the opposite end of the table.

Anyhow, I hope the rib dinner was good and in retrospect I wish I had joined you guys.

I survived the meeting relatively unscathed but didn't fare to well the rest of the evening. I ended up drinking with some girl from Laos till sunrise on Asoke who looked like a princess. That was until I sobered up and saw her in full light the next afternoon. :yikes:

I look forward to doing it again when I return in a couple months. Attending another meeting that is, not the girl from Laos. :doah:

SD1 was not in attandance, the gentleman oppisite you next to Cavanami was dddave. make sure its less than 7 years before you show your face again.

Ooops, totally forgot about ddddave.

I was actually refering to the big guy who came in later and was standing next to dddave at the end of the table and had a good sense of humor. I'm assuming of course he posts on the board.

Archived