Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

What worries me most as a chronical US-supporting European Liberal is that President Donald is ripping the Western world apart. Yesterday the brand new US ambassador in Germany in his very first statement tried to put pressure on the local industry to cancel their business with Iran in fairly rude words as if he was ruling a colony.

Hillary wasn't going to do shite for them. They picked Trump in hope he might be different. Bernie was the only chance they had, but the Democrat poobahs made sure he didn't get the nomination.

As usual, you are correct. IMHO the things that will impinge, are that, Hillary is no longer an option, thankfully, - Trumperbelle, who has, perhaps not unexpectedly, turned the Presidency and the USA into a Tabloid and Reality TV Circus, will 'die by the sword' as is presently being evidenced, in the world's media and opinion. I for one, as a member of the western world, would hope that Bernie Sanders or someone similar gets a run. Should be easy, on the ashes of the Trumpaganza.

What worries me most as a chronical US-supporting European Liberal is that President Donald is ripping the Western world apart. Yesterday the brand new US ambassador in Germany in his very first statement tried to put pressure on the local industry to cancel their business with Iran in fairly rude words as if he was ruling a colony.

Bubi, we had a similar experience with the NZ Ambassador from the States when he started. He was not so much a Coloniser as a full blown Trumpanzee...

One hopes that my reappearance in this thread does not raise the ire, of the decider of content, whom, it appears, does not have issues with other board members commenting on the state of the politics in the USA, in the USA thread, you know, where it should be.

• Like 1

post-1447-0-84815300-1525902402_thumb.png

Which is the obvious question everyone has been asking

If Trump had just 'shut the fuck up' he could have been coasting through, a relatively benign Presidency, on the backs of people who know how to do these things.

But noooo, he has to thrash the 'look at me' attention channels...