Can anybody explain why it's so cold ?

iuytrede

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's not climate! It's the weather.

Now that I've made that mandatory statement to prevent others from chiming it, it's all due to global warming. Because of global warming, the cold has to go somewhere ... so it came to Bangkok.

It is 20C here right now - that's 68 farking degrees in Fahrenheit (the white man's measuring system :cover: ). I was almost shivering when I woke up this morning. Wonder what it got to during the night.

If this keeps up, Songkran is going to be a lot of fun this year. :shocked:

p.s. Hope it keeps up. :beer:

If the next years will have the low temperatures, then it might have something to do with global warming.

Don't forget, global warning doesn't mean that it get warmer everywhere every time, but it is clear that weather becomes more radical with temperatures higher and lower than average, less rain during certain times of the years but more flooding during other times, more storms, e.g..

Just ask the insurance companies, they know exactly about the changing weather patterns, because the have to pay more since several years.

It's cold enough to Thais who have no heat in their homes, nor maybe even any glass in their windows. No hot water in the showers either. Their "winter clothing" may consist of a sweater or two.

I see the dogs have their t-shirts back on again. The lottery ticket vendors at the market are wrapped up in blankets like Injuns at a pow-wow. The sky is clouding up to make things more interesting. :hmmm:

Archived