Coss In Los Afer 2.5 Years

Coss

Hmm, G string, not really my thing, would be a tad scary too I'll admit.

I usually just wear a top hat and spats and carry a cane to set off the evening dress suit if I'm out for the night but perhaps something a bit more obvious is required to advertise ones allegiance.

29 million is not an awful lot methinks in Lao kip or Vietnamese dong (who named that currency?) Understand Thai is doing promotion fares from Aus to BKK right now, get to it man, you've all day tomorrow to make it here.

Thanks, but sadly my employer has other ideas. Something about being chained to a desk while people poke cattle prods up my butt. Man, I really need to find another job. :clown:

(Nice outfit, btw, but compared to some of Pattaya kooks (Farang, natch) Stick takes photos of, your top hat and spats would barely raise an eyebrow !)

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reasonable turnout tonight

Coss, KS, Radioman and Soi Biker were there when I landed and Pom M turned up later.

Good to meet RM and SB for the first time, RM keep our seafood restaurant a secret. For the guys who do know me it was probably the first time they have seen me without an alcoholic drink in my hand, 10 weeks dry now and it ain't getting any easier, but sure beats the alternative.

Coss,

Have a blast in Patts and I hope your 20 days with MLG works out, hope to catch up with you again next month when you are back in BKK, we may have some interesting tales to exchange, Nov 8 is the day I have the soon to be ex in court

Kong

Was good to meet with all that were there. Never done anything like that before but now that's another thing I can''t claim to be a virgin about :biggrin: Will be going again when I get the chance.

After a motocy taxi to Soi 22, by way of the Sukhumvit footpath and a diagonal dash across the full width of Asoke into Soi 16, made it in one piece to meet up with GF and dinner at the 'secret restaurant' as Mekong now wants me to call it. It was around 10:30 by the time we taxied back to Soi 14 to collect the car. Definitely a smart move leaving it at LC until the snarl eased off and very handy. Stopped for drinkies as a way of thanks for the free parking, noted that the place was pretty much deserted by then.

Anyway, hope you all had a splendid evening, I'm sure Coss will regale us with his exploits after however many days it takes to recover.

Thanks KS for the boost, should've paid up years ago.

Cheers

Where are all these people who are allegedly here in Pattaya?

Heard that a certain Kiwi was slowly getting his liver back together after Friday night in Cowboy and that some Aussie DC was tired after the long trip down from upcountry and spent most of the day and night..."in the Loom"

Both should be functioning normally by later today.

Your phone will ring mid afternoon!!

Looks like tonight I have to educate another Go Go "virgin" again. This one has heard all the tales from my friend and wants to go look see......22 and very cute....

Catch ya later

Cheers DS

Archived