Stickman Throws Down With Strikers

Hi,

Quite a few posters left over issues with Belgian Boy some time back. Not sure but fear Nervous Dog could have been one of them.

Not entirely true. While issues between them and BelgianBoy was part of this - and certainly was used as an excuse - they left because I wouldn't let them get away with breaking the rules. All but one have since come back.

It also wasn't "quite a few", but more like 3-4.

Sanuk!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

Not entirely true. While issues between them and BelgianBoy was part of this - and certainly was used as an excuse - they left because I wouldn't let them get away with breaking the rules. All but one have since come back.

Sanuk!

Sounds like.....A Dutch Pancake.......to me.......

a Manneken Pis is nothing negative at all. such board members like BB are actually livening things up on this board. some just can't take it!

I don't fully agree with that either.

We're not White Knights fighting for the good side or Black Knights fighting for the dark side. The truth is borderline (maybe better say boarderline? :cheerleader: ) nobody is completely good or bad. Same time we're sitting in the same boat/board. We have some rules and must follow those.

I've been admin on a danish nightlife board 1999/2000 - a wild west board without rules as the owner wanted that - it was probably bigger than this board a few years - but the result was death caused by flame wars.

I don't fully agree with that either.

We're not White Knights fighting for the good side or Black Knights fighting for the dark side. The truth is borderline (maybe better say boarderline? :cheerleader: ) nobody is completely good or bad. Same time we're sitting in the same boat/board. We have some rules and must follow those.

Well said! yeahthat.gif

Hi,

Sanuk!

I stand corrected.

Archived