Last Call - Revive Thai 360

kamui

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Buckskin Joe or Soi Rot Fai or later Soi Zero; I always wondered how such bars could survive for so long time with so few customers!

For the majority of the bars in Soi Zero I agree but Det 5 was an exception to the rule.

Afternoons it had maybe 6-10 customers shooting pool and just chillin' out until a night out in NEP / SC / Patpong etc but come 5-6PM it used to have the "Rush Hour" of expat workers stopping off for a few suds after work. At around the same time the music went up to full volume and the party began.

Hi,

No, not gonna happen. As mentioned, I would have to drop the Google Ads, but there is also the fact that I live and work here, have my own business, now dealing with government and universities as well as corporations. The last thing I need it is for me be associated with a website called after one of the main nightlife districts. Chances of a customer finding out are very remote, sure, but why take the risk?

Sanuk!

OK, that's explains it well...

Det 5 is right next door to The Stable Lodge Hotel, which is a short stroll down Soi 8 on the left.

BTS is Nana station. On one side of the station (even numbers on Suk) there's a large vacant lot full of trees, you can see from the station. Take the left hand exit as you look at the trees and Soi 8 is a few metres away.

Archived