LOS a 'source' country?

Auricman

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We may be the 'free-est' country but civil liberties have been slowly eroding for some time and the war on terrorism has speeded it up a little in the name of safety. Its not even hidden anymore. I think its Poindexter who is in charge of designing a computer database to store all of our personal data. Not just suspects but all 300 million americans. Medical, financial, etc. I think it was Ben Franklin but it could have been someone else who said something to the effect '...those that would give up a little freedom for a little security, deserve neither...'

Anyway, we're a little off topic but the source country thing is a reason that was sited in my case and its also my understanding that Nigerians coming from there to the U.S. are looked at with a lot of scrutiny as Lagos, the capital is a major transit city. I've read some are even x-rayed as they transport heroin by swallowing heroin filled balloons to be excreted upon arrival. Other nationalities as well, the 'golden triangle' in southeast asia that Thailand is a part of, Syria's baaka (sp.) vallley also, as well as the Dutch as Holland is reportedly a major ectasy supplier.

Archived