Banned from entry in NEP

khunsanuk

Having been Taipan for so long on numerous board, I thought I would change to Thaipan on a UK board just to wind up some of the anti LOS members there ;) after my inaugural visit last August, in which you guys were instrumental in ensureing I knew where to go and enjoy myself.

Thaipan does have a nice ring to it but I would hate to have to go back to zero posts again!!!

You can have your name changed without going back to zero post. All you've to do is, contact Khunsanuk by PM.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi!

It's my understanding that you are from Germany so perhaps you don't understand the concept of a constitutional monarchy. If a member of the royal family in Sweden was intentionally rude to a servant it would make major headlines in Swedish newpapers. It would also increase the number of republicans who incidentally are already a significant minority.

regards

ALHOLK

KS

I think you and I have both been advising this chap for several years that if he would only remove that hair from around his lips, his problems might decrease as he wouldn't look like such a cunt!

It's not just in the bars though, he's had people refuse to sell him a stereo and cash his traveller's cheques,but he keeps coming back for more!!

It's gone on for ages now though, I'm surprised he still takes it so well, really. Did he leave the Kingdom before or after Soi 10 was flattened?

LG

"I do perfectly understand the Swedish concept of a constitutional monarchy because I have a Volvo Penta outdrive on my boat. Further your Queen is /was German and therefore Donald Rumsfeld does not like her. You see how complicated policy is."

That means that Donald Rumsfeld does not like the outdrive on your boat, and it is thus my duty to assassinate you. Yes, policy IS complicated.

Hi!

I stand corrected, I wasn't aware of that Volvo Penta's instruction manuals contained a brief description of the Swedish constitutional monarchy. :D

Further your Queen is /was German and therefore Donald Rumsfeld does not like her.

That would probably be the only thing Donald Rumsfeld and I have in common. :p

regards

ALHOLK

Question - Has anyone ever been so uniformly and universally refused service on basis of their ethnicity that they were completely unable to enjoy the offerings? Shunned to such a degree that their trip was a total bust?

If the candy wasn't entirely out of reach, isn't the complaint really that the scene isn't sufficiently commoditized? Ought we to cry when they put to many pickles on our Big Mac, too?

The nerve of those darn Thai people, refusing to adopt western values. Shame! Shame!

If one's dignity is affronted by not passing a color bar, it seems like the bar is least of one's worries. Retreating into a smug, PC mummblefest is also among the wrong responses.

Archived