Free Tasting at CatHouse (Nana Plaza)

CosmicSurfer

Peanut oil is great stuff with a high burn temperature (not really necessary for this product) but VERY pricey compared to these others. The oil for this operation will be a major cost factor and it's proper management will make the difference not only to the product, but the bottom line.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please do all your customers a favour and avoid the the palm oil. It's cholesterol city. Soybean oil is ok, but there are 2 better ones.

You my friend are a fountain of information.... Khup Khun Krup. :bow: The Wings and Fries on your next trip are on the House. When's that?

I'll change the oil today and reload with Soybeen. I haven't seen any Beef oil here.

Thanks again, :applause:

CS

>thalenoi Where are you?

>Things went much better last night. I hope that the tasting tonight will be perfect.

I Had some monday night, buffalo wings were excellent (hot, and I like it hot) but the belgian fries were american.

Comments made on fries earlier are sensible.

CS, did not meet you, you were "internetting?" according to your mamasan.

I am with friends in Bangkok, but leaving tomorrow to Chiang Mai. Sorry I missed you...some other time???

Says thalenoi:

I Had some monday night, buffalo wings were excellent (hot, and I like it hot) but the belgian fries were american.

Monday night we were still using the Palm Oil. Things improved last night (Wednesday) when we switched to Soybean... But now the Cook (Jai) is all a flutter as she likes the Palm oil ones better. Hopefully we can work out a compormise today or she may "Wing" a Clever at me. :onfire:

CS, did not meet you, you were "internetting?" according to your mamasan.

Let's just say that on Monday night I was out for a "Short Time", and leave it at that.... But what a short time it was. :hubba:

I am with friends in Bangkok, but leaving tomorrow to Chiang Mai. Sorry I missed you...some other time???

Sure just let me know when and I'll try and arrange it.

Thanks for your feedback anyway.

CS

Archived