A simple plea re language

gobbledonk

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Says lazyphil:

Oh man!!...this will get some fun responses from the burnt, righteous, misguided and embittered!!
:banghead:
:banghead:

Hi phil,

I have no doubt I am misguided - and have been burnt. I am never righteous and not yet embittered so I go along with the opinion here.

As posted elsewhere, Bar Girl or Freelancer are the right words to use in the Thai context, imho.

Khwai

Guest lazyphil

<<I think I know which post started the thinking here. It was a bit over the top and maybe the poster was just too eager to prove he was one of the boys>>

Can you clarify who this is?.....I think i know!

Good on 'ya for this post, art. I agree with you totally!

Actually, I have recently come under fire for the opposite by a couple of posters. It seems they don't like it when I refer to them as "ladies."

Well, I think of them all as ladies whether they are tooting a flute in Lolita's or selling stock at the SET.

So, call 'em what you like, to me they are ladies, and I am damn glad they are.

:)

I think I know which post started the thinking here

Guys, I'm not going to single anyone out, but there has been more than one recent post which has been derogatory towards women, for no apparent reason, and its just juvenile locker-room shite. As I indicated earlier, this isnt the Mormon chat room, but I dont believe its Women Haters Inc either.

Archived