Invitation to dinner at Gullivers

khunsanuk

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mister khunsanuk,

just booked the area in front of the window for 18:00 tomorrow. after 20 minutes here I start to like the place, my favorite waitress is noknoi and we are going to build a house for her family soon. she single and thai man bad. :grinyes: family poor i think .

see you

Bbill

Will look forward to hearing what board members think of this place as Friday meeting location. Some posts make it sound popular and crowded to such a degree that it may not be easy to find suitable spot to accomodate group on those evenings when there is big turn out. One thing about Woodstock, at least the few times I attended Friday meet, was that the area off to left was easy to locate and not at all cramped.

Enjoy yourselves and BB's hospitality, fellas. And let us know how it goes. :: ::

BBill,

Thanks for the invite, but I'm here stuck in Farangland, but in the good company of my GF, so have fun there !

2 years for you ? I stopped 27/11/2000, so that is nearly 2.5 years, still have a craving from time to time, but no smoke !!!

Have fun with the ULGF....... :)

Cheers - BB

Discounts and stuff.

I have still yet to approach them for good reasons. If you need the reasons, you can see me there tomorrow or email me.

Basically I want to do this right and I need some more info from KS. I just moved and this is the first night my computer is together.

So, please do not approach or mention this to them yet as I'm not sure they even know we exist (although they will soon if they don't know :).

As for the dinner and stuff, thanks, I'll be there. :)

And Pom Michael... Thanks again!!! :)

<<burp>>

Buffalo Bill _ CNN _ SOI 5 / state of affairs :

I just woke up

In front of the hotel Khunsanuk in his new Bentley , a beautiful picture. Those of vou entering Soi5 tonight turn your eyes left and you see my girlfriend of last night sleeping on the road. opposite Amari entrance.Just fed her some salmon stolen from the Landmark buffet, her name is Fifa and 7 months old. Underage Cocker Spaniel dog.

See you tonight :hug: , arrival 1 minute past 6, being late is elegant.

Bbill, tired

Archived