Invitation to dinner at Gullivers

khunsanuk

I already told Wan about the group, and also that the NPF gang might like to meet there regularly as long as seating can be secured. But, so far, there's plenty of room even for larger gatherings. I didn't ask Wan for any discounts, etc.; but, I got the sense, if his attitude reflects the consensus of the group of owners, that he is is very interested in generating cash fairly quickly. Let's face it, a lot of dough went into this place, and it is not even completely finished yet.

Yeah, the free internet is a great idea. ... and yes, the wait staff is very friendly ... they really try to do a good job.

BTW, Wan said he welcomes all ladies to come in at night. I think he understands that where the farang are, so follow the gals .... and they think they have the right environment to succeed. He also mentioned that he someday could envision Gulliver's competing with the Hard Rock ... I'm not sure what he meant by that though. Gulliver's really is a sharp looking joint for the area.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Says khunsanuk:

Hi,

"just booked the area in front of the window for 18:00 tomorrow."

Good.

BTW, I contacted the people you asked about. One (S) respectfully declined,

buffalo bill,

'S' here.

I am sorry to decline your personal invitation (nicely engraved with, er, something) as KS indicated.

I am confined to base a few more days following surgery last Friday and the last thing I need is to rip open the stitches laughing at you sitting in that car trying to pick up babes. :)

But, honestly, the reason I have not joined in on the 'should we move?' fray is because I don't attend the big meetings anyway.

Have a good visit, and maybe we can hook up as part of a smaller gathering at the Cathouse during your visit. :D

I would like to add a thank-you for the dinner to BB. For me it was an unexpected gesture for him to pick up the tab and I enjoyed his hospitality [color:"black"] [/color] . Thanks to the rest of the group for continuing to make me feel at home in BKK, quite a cast of characters, really!

Hi,

just came back from a lovely weekend in Rangoon, report to follow. A most enjoyable evening last Friday and now some of you know what real blonde, blue eyed young muscly dude from Germany looks like. Not very polite to laugh now, Khunsanuk and fellows ! For the esteemed boardmember carrying his own snooker equipment with him all the time I am just working on a 4-wheel snooker table that he can pull through the traffic at any time. A pleasure to have met you all.

Regards

Bbill

Archived