My first, and last, GTG experience

Says HIGH THAIED:

Both sides are often sorely lacking in many area's, but the B/G is always the quick fix. She can provide everything........except commitment.

And that's what it all comes down to......'commitment'

The essential difference between a B/G, and a GTG.

Assuming that you are primarily referring to sexual fidelity by using the term "committment". . .

Dude if you think that the essential difference between a prostitute and non-prostitute is "comittment" then maybe you need a few more encounters with those GTG's.

The GTG you spent time with gave you no such committment on any level(not even the let me play tour guide for the Farang level). She did not try to engage you socially instead she chose to interact with her friends all the while ignoring you. I personally don't buy that crap that others state about her being too shy around you, if that was the case she would have never had arranged to meet you to begin with and even then she would have done it locally at lunch. That chick wasn't shy, she basically had no interest.

Where was her committment?

You do realize that once you remove a BG from the scene she can be as "committed" as any other woman from a sexual intimacy standpoint. So I fail to see how you can say committment is the primary difference between the two. The difference for me is that you pay cash for sexual services from the BG and you invest other types of capital in the GTG for whatever reasons.

Personally, I focus more on the unconditional respect and trust because once I have that from a woman(GTG or BG) all of the other stuff is easy.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Says HIGH THAIED:

Just look what happened to BB???? He's totally out of touch. Hooked up with a GTG, and still thinks the soi 10 beer bars are the best place for sanuk???????

Dear co-mod,

Could you please leave me out of your arguments to make your points / statements ?

Besides, where is soi 10 anyway ? is that far away from the Pong, the only place to be in Bangers ??? :)

Anyway, like I said before, the only way to always eat at home, is to have - from time to time - a meal outdoors.......

Co-moderated greetings !

Hi JJ,

>>>So I fail to see how you can say commitment is the primary difference between the two.<<<

My post was in response to CBK, and his questions about how I see now see things concerning bargirls vs. GTG's. My explanation to him was in the vein of a GTG as being my permanent committed girlfriend, as opposed to a temporary bargirl relationship/encounter, and how I see the difference between the two. Was only referring to my present situation, and what I am looking for.

Of course, not all GTG's are committed, nor are all bargirls incapable of it. CBK simply questioned what he perceived as a change in my present attitude, and so was explaining that variety, fun,satisfaction and warmth is what I get from a bargirl. But will never get the commitment from her, as I would expect from a real girlfriend. Just as conversely, 'variety' would be something sorely lacking for me, if in a magnanimous relationship.

HT

Guest lazyphil

<<Anyway, like I said before, the only way to always eat at home, is to have - from time to time - a meal outdoors.......>>

Do you always go to the clap clinic after these encounters or just expose your girlfriend to nasty infections or worse? ::

Says lazyphil:

<<Anyway, like I said before, the only way to always eat at home, is to have - from time to time - a meal outdoors.......>>

Do you always go to the clap clinic after these encounters or just expose your girlfriend to nasty infections or worse? ::

Phil,

I'm talking about food, you about something else........ besides would I be stupid enough to take such risks ? :nono:

Do note I have a total check-up twice a year as I have a rare blooddisease, had one 2 months ago and she had one as well, just to check both of us......... result, both perfectly clean, no history at all, and nothing will ever happen in the future !

Only high cholesterol :( :(

Cheers !

?If I'm going to get ripped, I'd like to know it the next day......not next month.?

That would be nice but few show their colors so fast i've found, anyway women play by different rules, are often more practical than we are. They like to shoot us in the head not themselves in the foot. The positive part of this is you?re lucky she didn?t waste more of your time.

Quality relationships are what we need. Rejecting those that don?t qualify early in the process lets us move on to more rewarding experiences quicker.

cheers

3d

?Why do many whoremongers want a GTG as a wife ??

Long association with bgs is a slightly radical approach to mating. Maybe it?s a phase we go through till we tire of it and revert to a search for 'superior' mates if that's what's important. Nice to have the choice from both groups where possible.

Archived