My first, and last, GTG experience

Hi Fripense,

>>>>>That would be nice but few show their colors so fast i've found,<<<<<

Yes, I do feel very fortunate that she showed her colors right away. She is pretty, and 'can' be nice enough, to have taken me for quite a ride. I am thankful I only wasted 3 days, and a relatively small amount of baht, on her. Could have been much, much worse.

HT

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is very minor but...

ANYONE reading BB' post would surely be lead to believe he was referrng to sex given the overall context.

(I am not sure he wasn't)

Your post LP was still judgmental and bit mean.Thank-you father Phil oh vitruos one-

Condoms work a very high percentage of the time by the way-if they did not most of my Thai

friends would be divorced-. ::

Says jitagawn:

This is very minor but...

ANYONE reading BB' post would surely be lead to believe he was referrng to sex given the overall context.

(I am not sure he wasn't)

Hmm...... and one knows it might rain, so never leave home without an umbrella :)

And let all the guys who never peed over the pot raise their hands .........

Cheers !

Guest lazyphil

<<Your post LP was still judgmental and bit mean.Thank-you father Phil oh vitruos one->>

If being faithful to the one you profess to love and not shagging behind her back is deemed as me being virtuous when I raise the issue in a reasonable if a little frank (certainly not mean-please!) then too bad.

Guest lazyphil

<<why is it your job to instruct others regarding their lifestyle,

choices etc etc?>>

This job was sent to me by divine intervention, I?m without a choice :grinyes::dunno:

Phil,

Huh? Who professed love? It was a first meeting, a 'get to know you' encounter.

The impression I get was that neither one of them was ready to take the meeting very seriously.

Regards, JEff

Says lazyphil:

If being faithful to the one you profess to love and not shagging behind her back is deemed as me being virtuous when I raise the issue in a reasonable if a little frank (certainly not mean-please!) then too bad.

Archived