My first, and last, GTG experience

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hahahaha,

This is NANAPLAZA.COM. Yes.....I moderate this forum.

If this were GTG.com, I would not have applied for the job.

But since it isn't, I feel I am somewhat qualified for the position. Bargirls I know. And from where I'm sitting now, that's just where I want to be. :: I'll leave the GTG analysis up to others. Had a taste, and think I'll pass. Boring, no excitment, too much work, and at the end of the 3 month courtship, you still don't know what the hell you're going to get. I like to know what I'm getting up front. If I'm going to get ripped, I'd like to know it the next day......not next month.

Hey orandanodes!..........who let you out of "language"? :grinyes::neener:

HT

Hmmm HT, what you mean is that you stick to prostitutes as its easy? Its a pretty weird choice? You don't want risk that things turn out bad, so better to pay someone to fake it :p Yeah, I know I am putting words in your mouth and thats not what you are saying - but in effect its the same.

Hey, don't give up on REAL life. Sometimes you win, sometimes not but its a lot of fun anyway! :D To enjoy the good times you have to have experienced the bad also.

Cheers!

I'll leave the GTG analysis up to others. Had a taste, and think I'll pass. Boring, no excitment, too much work, and at the end of the 3 month courtship, you still don't know what the hell you're going to get. I like to know what I'm getting up front.

Hi High Thaied,

First of all, I'm sorry to hear about your misfortunes during your trip. Sounds more like an ordeal or nightmare. ::

If you want to know what you're getting up front it ain't real excitement either now is it?

Ok, maybe your first / last relationship with a GTG was boring, no excitement etc...but I must agree with the majority here.

By saying NO to GTGs the only one being punished is you and, haven't you been punished enough already?

They ARE out there, they DO exist, HT. It's just not an easy task to detect them at first sight.

Goodluck to you. ;)

I was referring to the "relationships" section of this forum of course. Apparently not exactly the professor on this subject.

And....., yes occasionally they let me out of language5555

Says orandanodes:

I was referring to the "relationships" section of this forum of course. Apparently not exactly the professor on this subject.

And....., yes occasionally they let me out of language5555

Oran,

Well, actually I'm no professor as well, allthough I do have a relation with a 'GTG'........

Then again, no need to be a professor here, HT and me do moderate this forum to see that everybody behaves according to the set board rules.

Only moderating, not councelling :)

It is all the members that make up this board, not relation therapists :)

Cheers !

Hi HT,

That really sucks to hear the events of this GTG experience gone awry. It takes some serious fortitude and wishful thinking to follow through on your word. You did it AND shared with us at your emotional and financial expense. Thanks for sharing HT.

Having lived on Oahu for a while myself, there's one constant about the island life that comes to mind: the tide does change. Maybe someday it will be right for you to try again with GTG if she happens to be a GTG. Right now, the tide is definitely not good. You never know HT...

Now, I expect to read new great posts about the BG "angels" you used to write about. The ones you admire for happily putting up with us farang for the sake of their families and personal livelihoods. Some of them do it soooo well don't they? :: What's the old phrase? The best way to forget a woman is to find another woman.

Best,

Maxal

Hi orandanodes,

Hey........you get what you pay for...... ::

In the end, this is a site about the sanuk nightlife scene in BKK, which by and large, does not include GTG's. While I am not up to 'professor' status, even concerning this aspect, I do try and fullfill my duty to do as much field research as I can, and try to keep up with the current environment. Alas....I can only do my research 2 x a year, but believe I do have a fairly good handle on things.

If this were GTG.com, I'd be woefully inadequite. But since this is NANAPLAZA.com, I think I have a pretty good handle on things, concerning this entertainment complex, and many aspects of the various relationships contained, within. I've even participated, once or twice. Yes...it's true.

When were you there last?............I forget........????

:: Just kidding with you, and know you well enough to know you mean no harm. ::

To be serious, you are right. I don't live there, so this was my first attempt at looking at the other side. It could have turned out better, but 'mai pen rai'. In a city of 6 million, of course, there are many GTG's that could rock my world. I choose one, and came away dissapointed. I only need to go through the rest of the 2,899,999 other BKK GTG's to find the perfect one.

Naaa.......that would mean I couldn't frequent NEP anymore, and make me impotent in my position here, as moderator, because I would be castrated from the bargirl world, as I know it. Just look what happened to BB???? He's totally out of touch. Hooked up with a GTG, and still thinks the soi 10 beer bars are the best place for sanuk???????

:grinyes: HT

Hi check_bin_krap,

Point is, I'm not looking for a lifetime partner. Branched out into the GTG world, to see what was happening there. I was married for 18 years. Divorced only 2.5 years now. I'm enjoying being single.

I've always said before, it would take an act of God, to make me fall in love with a bargirl. I just cannot work my head around their past. It does not mean that I don't enjoy them.

As an infrequent visitor, finding a GTG to hook up with, is hard, at best. So.....where does that leave me?

I'll find true love. It will happen, even though I'm not looking for it. It may very well be a Thai bargirl. Someone who I am willing to overlook all her previous encounters. Who knows?

Might be the new girl, just hired down at my local 7-11 store in Hawaii???

In answer to your question.........yes, Thai prositutes are easy. But it's really not a pretty weird choice. It's a choice of convienience, fun, satisfaction, warmth, non-commitment, and variety. Something you will never have in a magnonomous relationship. Both sides are often sorely lacking in many area's, but the B/G is always the quick fix. She can provide everything........except commitment.

And that's what it all comes down to......'commitment'

The essential difference between a B/G, and a GTG.

HT

Archived