My first, and last, GTG experience

Hahaha sorry bro I hate to laugh at your miss fortune but you remind me of Mr bean lol getting injured all the time while trying to look good infront of the girl who unfortunantly probably thought you were an embarrasment because you kept getting hurt. Sorry man I dont meen to knock you bro but the injuries probably played into her not getting close to you. In all seriousness I hope you do get better and come back 110% ready to bang many asian poontang pie.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I did not want to find it funny but MKF broke the ice so... Dude when you got hurt and they did nothing for you I would have ordered the fillet mignon and excused myself to the bathroom and got the first thing smokin out of there. That was plain disrespectful. Also I expect a woman whom I have romantic intentions to show SOME interest level in me before any vacations get taken. And NO your gay friend cannot come! Unless he pays for himself and preferably me/us he is staying here! Once your foot went throught the floor though and they did nothing to help you I pictured that situation in my mind and ended up cleaning hot tea off of my monitor. :drunk:

Sorry...

Oneye

Yes.....was pretty funny. But not a factor in situation, as foot through tile happened while waiting for bus to boat dock for our retrurn, and initial coral cut happened the evening before. Problems started long before this. Accidents were just the icing on the cake. God....I hate Kho Tao.........lol

HT

Decide to just make the best of it, and spent my time dreaming of my beloved bargirls back in BKK. Most knew I was spending 3 days with GTG, and were ALL very sympathetic to my plight, when I got back. They knew just what I needed to heal my wounds.......

Stick to your bargirls, mate. They know how to handle us. Find a good bargirl and 'gloom' them. I'm sure they can make a great wife.

Why do many whoremongers want a GTG as a wife ?

Says BkkShaggy:

</

Why do many whoremongers want a GTG as a wife ?

For some it may be a form of penance for the sins of their former life. :D the unfortunate thing for the rest of us is that some feel that us pagans that are left need saving also ::

Hi HT. It's a shame that'll be your last GTG, instead just put it down to experience and try another with a different character. Summarising her character from her actions, I'd say she was just an immature girl who had too little exposure to be able to suit a farang. This can happen with the "really" good girls, even into their late 20s, who are just not ready for a Western-style relationship but think they know how to handle one. Big problems. The answer is to find one who IS more mature, slightly experienced in life, not over-shielded by parents etc. There are many out there who are gems. I have to say that your girl sounded like a nightmare - I think you were pretty unlucky with that one.

Archived