Bummer at the Grace

Sarisin

I know I'm a basket case, but some of the countless times I've made that trip I've gone home alone or done the siam alternative, but hey even up there I have failed to score :eek:

Maybe I'm doing it the wrong way like walking from nep towards sc as opposed to your sc-nep direction? could that be it??? :drunk:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I suppose I'm a regular at Grace -

I always have luck if I want it - there's more than plenty to be had.

There have been a few nights (I've only SEEN two) when the coke thing happens (since the 'big' crackdown a month or so ago) but most nights are pumping.

Last night I walked in at 3am and it was absolutely packed.

You just had one bad night, no biggie.

:neener:

>I always look at each check they put in the bin as i go

Yes, it really is that simple! No need to pay by the drink. At the end just add up the bills yourself before they run off with them to pad them thinking your name is Sarisin! If you are too busy having sanuk and cannot be bothered to check each bill as it comes in, or too drunk to add up, then you are going to have to pay the price though.

Hey, Grace and Suk street fans, you can get an instant AIDS testing kit from one of the Patpong 2 pharmacies for 240 baht, suggest you use it on the girls before you bonk them - not going to be a hundred percent but it will eliminate a huge number of the diseased gals.

I use it on the gay guys (about thirty percent infected - but I eliminate the more obviously wrecked candidate visually) when I take one for group sex.

WOO !! I do like ya aricles as because they are long and interesting i get to eat 2 sandwiches!!.I was at grace and opened past 330 1 night its odd how the time varies!!.Yes i agree so many outside along the streets now. The authorities must change to at least 3 am soon...just think in london it finnishes at 11pm !!

Finally i didnt mention termaie im sure ya pleased!!

Thank you Fred Flintstone. ::

Actually, I think my articles here, as you call them, are too long. When I write them here, I see no reason to put them on the paysite in Sarisin's Siam. ::

And, I miss out on a really, really big payday. :banghead:

Seriously, with only so many free hours in a day, I have to choose between contributing to the paysite and the message board. It's hard for me to do both. There have been so many excellent threads on the board of late, I guess you know where I am spending most of my time.

What's this place called termaie you keep referring to, kd?

:doah:

Archived