Pattaya "suicides"

whosyourdaddy

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi!

You obviously don't know much about Pattaya. It's a very large tourist destination for other asians, koreans, taiwanese, chinese etc. It's also a very large destination for lower middle class russian families.

Of course BKK based sexpats that just come down here over the weekend never see this as they spend their time drinking on Walking street and other similar places.

If the western oriented sex sceene was shut down the town would definitely hurt but it wouldn't cease to exist.

regards

ALHOLK

Hi!

You're just wasting your time explaining that to people that come down from BKK over weekends and neve get out of the main tourist areas.

Are you by any chance in Pattaya the coming weeks. Perhaps we could meet up for a beer sometime.

regards

ALHOLK

Hi,

"You obviously don't know much about Pattaya."

Possibly. I'll admit that I have not been to Pattaya in over 3 years, since I got engaged. No more need to go out shagging, right? :)

I will still stand by my statements though (i.e. Pattaya will be seriously fucked if they close down the nightlife, and there are (percentage-wise) more scumballs in PTY than in BKK).

I must say that I do wonder what all those tourist are coming for though. Can't be the beach, except maybe in Jomtien, which brings me to another point.

What is considered Pattaya?

When I am making these statements I was not including Laem Chabang & Jomtien for sure, just like I did not include Samut Prakan, Nonthaburi, etc when talking about Bangkok.

Sanuk!

Can't be the beach, except maybe in Jomtien...

KS, Jomtien's a nice enough area, the scene ain't in your face, but the beach is a shithole that needs a good flush! Can never understand why people who have their living tied to the beach (vendors, hotel/condo operators etc.) don't do more to protect their livelihood. TIT :dunno:

Judging by the hundreds of boats on trailers in South Pattaya waiting for the tourists to return, many now seem to head for the islands.

There are worse ways to spend an afternoon.

Thought i would take this oportunity to summarise this thread to date for those who may have joined us late:

is so

is not

is so

is not

is so

i am telling mum

no your not

yes i am.

ok ...please carry on.

Archived