Pattaya "suicides"

whosyourdaddy

I checked out the "Pattaya Mail" link in the original post for this thread. I went thru a couple of months worth of back issues and holy shit, it's clear that anyone walking the sidewalks of Pattaya is in real danger of being hit by a falling farang. Between Jan. and April it was about one defenistration (that"s jumping out a window) a week, most of them unhappy in love, according to the "Mail".

Actually, when you read thru some of these back issues, you realize how many truly wacked-out farangs the thais have to deal with on a daily basis.

dj

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi!

Although I'm getting real tired of WYD's stuckup posts about Pattaya I must admit that I have neve been to any place where I have met so many fucked up individuals. I'm quite sure that many of the alleged suicides are just that. I have met more than one bloke that was completely devastated when a BG left him, and an ugly one at that.

regards

ALHOLK

Hi!

I don't have any recent data but 10 years ago the Swdish BKK embassy was handling the larges numbers of dead or injured Swedes in the world. At this time Spain was at leas twice as large a tourist destination as Thailand, for Swdes that is.

Personally I have always felt quite safe in Thailand though.

regards

ALHOLK

Says ALHOLK:

Although I'm getting real tired of WYD's stuckup posts about Pattaya I must admit .......

ALHOLK,

Why ??? because he is telling the truth of Pattaya ???

Then again, I would suggest you not to respond to his postings then.

I, for one, do not think he is "stuckup" or whatever you think.

Cheers - BB - moderator

Hi!

.........../.............

regards

ALHOLK

P.S. If you would like to discuss it face to face we can always meet over a beer when you come to Thailand.

ALHOLK,

For the record as well do note I edited / deleted your post as totally unfit for this forum and thread.

You have grudges against other members ? take it to PM or on another board for all I care but NOT HERE !

BB - moderator

make clear that if you have an accident,they will not have access to your money. i have a heard the same story from farangs who are fighting with their girlfriends,that they threatened them about who cheap it is to get them killed.20000 bath.

20000 bath.

---------------------------

Makes it also cheap to "buy" your life back: "How about 25 ooo and you leave me alone Mr farang killer. If she comes at you again, i got 50 000 for you and you do away with the bitch". There are just not that many Tgs who can outbid me for my life.

Archived