Pattaya "suicides"

whosyourdaddy

Guest lazyphil

<<Why ??? because he is telling the truth of Pattaya ???>>

Tell me about Pattaya, never been to Pattaya or anywhere on the eastern seaboard for that matter. Ok Trat, returning from Cambodia. Still I like the pix of Pattaya on Stickman.Com. Nice lurid ones too :grinyes:, just what I'd expect from one of the webs best known bkk sites introducing the world to p4p in Thailand :bow:, and other things too

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi!

Thanks for editing my post. For a moment I forgot that the rules apply differently to different people. :cussing:

I would be interested in what part of my post was offensive as I'm sure you know it was true.

I noticed that you apparently don't fancy meeting up for a beer. I sort of figured that.

As for PMing other members, in this case it would of no avail. I have on a couple off occasions PMed arseholes that have posted lies about me. Of course they didn't respond.

regards

ALHOLK

ALHOLK,

My decision to edit / delete, just read the FAQ again, answer is pretty simple :)

Somebody else would post same text would get entitled to same cutting !

As for PM other members here, if you call them already assholes, I would guess that would not really attract lots of responses, would it ?

As for the beer, I'm sorry that I omitted to answer that......... I'm always available for a free beer and a good discussion......

I'll be available in BKK from 15/7 till 23/7, will you still be there ?

Cheers !

Has anyone checked the Pattayamail stories for corectness?

Isn't there a more reliable place to find facts?

Where are these Weapons Of Mass Destruction?

And sure Pattaya is a weird place to live, maybe someone can check the numbers of losers living there? Maybe the risk of getting "suicided" and suicide yourself for real there is higher than any other place on the planet...

what would one expect at a place like pattaya?

you have a place with large underworld interests for some, for others its a paradise which can turn easily into hell.

given that, you will have more than a few murders hidden as whatever in the underworld. in those cases police might not be overly interested in arresting anyone.

and you have more than a few real suicides.

people should not underestimate the abilities of the thai police, especially in intelligence. their informer network is exemplary, and a murder on some farang not known to be involved in underworld activities will rarely be tolerated. and every farang living here who is involved in those activities is known.

many people live here under the impression that some BG wife/girlfriend can get away with murdering her sponsor just because she is thai and hiding it as a suicide. that is far from true. given the position she has in thai society, which is rather on the bottom, she will not have the clout to do that.

also, hiring a hitman to off some normal farang is not done that easily, and this is not just a matter of money. there are easier ways to get rid of someone.

it is not a novel here - it is real life.

well, if one is involved in the underworld and pisses the wrong person off there of course a completely different set of rules apply, and the police then might not be overly interested in solving a murder which they are actually rather happy about, and might even be in some way involved in

just consider the other side as well. many farang come to pattaya on a holiday, fall straight away in love with the first girl they meet. they move than into the perceived paradise, burn all bridges, and find then out after a while that the paradise is not what it appears to be, and the girl is not in love with them. alcohol, drugs and whatever can contribute to a collapse and people might off themselves.

WYD - I reckon Pattaya is full of wierdos' wino's and pretty much the bottom of the low life farang on one hand, but there are also a large number of completely normal people, albeit that I have yet to find a "suicide" on the other side of Sukhumvit - All the action as far as suspect deaths seems to happen within 2 kms of Beach Road.

There really are two sides of Pattaya in MHO, depends which side of the main road your staying, which can be taken as a flame on those living the Pattaya side, but not intented to be, just my observations having lived there for a couple of years. Pattaya has too many temptations and many guys just cannot handle it I think. Same as any other major resort that has very easy going lifestyle, cheap beer and a large transient population - not to mention an endless stream of girls. There are many very wealthy sound and happy guys living in Pattaya, just look in the car parks of the supermarkets and you see them and their cars.

Suspicious deaths - sure, but how many are considered desirable residents by the Thai government? Perhaps thats why they are not so bothered. For me, I would get totally stressed out doing visa runs, avoiding taxes and living in a shitty one or two room hotel - might even drive me to suicide !!!

Cheers

There are many very wealthy sound and happy guys living in Pattaya, just look in the car parks of the supermarkets and you see them and their cars.

--------------------------------------

I always like your posts. You know what you are talking about.

Exactly, beyond or close to Suk highway, are many guys living, who learnt to live and let live and mind their own business, and do not easily associate with other farangs, just because so many out there are not the most recommendable friends, and more than a few preying on one's good heart for that "i'll pay you back" loan. It's one of my regrets about Pattaya, that all these good people do not easily meet each other, being understandably cautious.

>>>Well, to arrest/handcuff oneself is about as hard as <<<

well, if people don't want to be burned they should not play with fire.

there is an awsome amount of farang coming here thinking they can be the man, fucking over each other and thais as well. the position of the man is already occupied in that country here - the big boys are local mafia, and police, politicians and businessmen are part of that game in a very old and huge network. i am not saying this is good or anything - just stating facts.

these people will tolerate farang (and that counts for thais as well) as long as certain hirarchies are respected. if not - the underworld have their own way of sorting things out.

is am still convinced though that farang who do not get involved here in those shady businesses have a very slim chance that they will have to face some kind of suicide unless they do it themselves.

police will also not touch them more than a little occasional shakedown.

Archived