Going Home With A Katoey!

MooNoi

Just the sight of a kotoey makes me want to puke.

----------------------------------------------

funny, i feel the same about a lot of farangs hanging out in the P4P realms ::

That's another story, but very true though :applause:

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

actually, some of them are quite pretty as well........

Some of them are even prettier than the avarage BG, but I would never prefer one over a real girl.

To all,

I don't mind guys enjoying katoeys and vice versa. Everybody has his own likes and dislikes etc.

What I do mind is if I'd be fooled by one of them. I see it as GAY MEN camouflaging themselves to get customers (men mostly who are looking for a female) and earn money from.

These katoeys OBVIOUSLY don't mind getting fucked by other men, who may not (in most cases I believe) be aware of the real gender of the 'girl'.

Sorry, but this is sickening me! ::

Non-gays must be devastated after realizing they fucked a man instead of a woman.

I wouldn't be surprised (nor would I care) to find some of them in the hospital.

Says pattaya127:

I think this word homophobia is a PC term

----------------------------

No, it's not. behind such term is a lot of violence against people who wish to love and have sex with whoever they want. there is oftem more than just dislike behind such violence, and indeed the most virulent homophobics speak of their fear that the gay lifestyle becomes accepted as a normal part of social behaviour.

Hi p127 and jaganath,

I can believe that there is more violence against homosexuals than is generally known and I for one would totally condemn such behaviour.

I can believe that some of those committing the violence are motivated by the fears you describe - and that others have such fears who do not translate it into violence.

What I do not believe is that all those committing violence have such fears, or that anybody expressing a dislike of homosexuals has such fears and can be described as "homophobic" which is what happens.

Many people dislike Mc Donalds food and some commit violent acts against their premises because of fears that it will destroy national cultures - however crazy that sounds. McDonalds premises suffer violent acts for other reasons - robbery, drunks in town centres, etc. It is just plain wrong to describe all those who dislike McDonalds food as afraid that it will destroy national culture.

I had a conversation with an African friend once about AIDS and I happened to remark that most cases at that time and into the future were in Africa. She looked quite shocked that I should say this, even though it was a simple statement of fact, because - in PC UK - she rarely heard any negative comments about Africa or Africans.

I dislike PC attitudes and buzz words (such as homophobia) because it inhibits free speech and is fundamentally dishonest.

Khwai

Hey, I respect your post but I gotta say something. Would you mind if I referred to a person who barfined a girl with stretch marks as a mother f*cker on this board from now on? My issue with using the word gay is this word is meant to deliver an insult. If someone doesn?t like something they may call it gay. If someone does not like someone, they may call them gay. If the sight of a katoey is a turnoff, sure go ahead and say so--that?s no offense to anyone else. To each his own and no one agrees on stunnes either. But using deragotory terms to describe people going with katoeys and hiding behind a dictionary to justify it just doesn?t seem fair. If someone chooses a katoey, they are simpy ?a guy who chose a katoey?. Big deal.

I dislike PC attitudes and buzz words

-------------------------------------------

Hardly a PC board here. 4 pages on the subject, and no one seens inhibited to talk. I do understand your point about PC, but as you said with your african friend, it's about not rocking the boat about certain societal subjects, whereas we like to show our differences and discuss them, here.

>>>and indeed the most virulent homophobics speak of their fear that the gay lifestyle becomes accepted as a normal part of social behaviour. <<<

one good thing here in thailand is the very small incidence of homophobic violence.

in all my years here i have never came across at any violence caused primarily because of homophobia. only one case of violence against a katoey, but that was a robbery and the katoey victim was just the easiest target.

in that sense i would say thailand is much more advanced than our western societies - i have never came across any society where gay, hetero and transgendered worlds can intermix and mingle in such an open way as here.

very little need to have such a PC discussion on attaching whatever labels to whom - just be what you feel you are or want to be.

one reason i believe is also that traditionally thailand recognises three genders, maybe in a purely genetical context not correct, but we are a bit more than just genetics.

human sexuality is a lot more complicated than narrow terms like hetero-, bi- or homosexuality can express, so it would be best to simply forget those labels and accept humans are nothing else than sexual beings.

and whoever feels sickened by men kissing, or by katoeys 'fooling' men on occasions is IMHO in the wrong country or should start to adapt and learn some lessons in tolerance.

and whoever feels sickened by katoeys 'fooling' men on occasions is IMHO in the wrong country or should start to adapt and learn some lessons in tolerance.

Couldn't disagree more here.

Start to adapt or learn some lessons in tolerance because being fooled by katoeys is a common thing or happens every now and then?

One must live with it, OK not much of a choice, but no need to accept or learn lessons and certainly not to adapt, which would mean that fooling others would be an accepted issue.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not against the role katoeys play in the nightlife scene as long as they're honest about their real self.

>>>Don't get me wrong, I'm not against the role katoeys play in the nightlife scene as long as they're honest about their real self. <<<

honesty in that sense is just a matter of perception - they are whatever they are and the bloke is blind.

and in the end, one lesson someone could learn if 'fooled' to take live easy and learn to laugh about yourself. the sky hardly falls down if one mistakenly (or not so mistakenly...) shagged a katoey.

Bottom line if a DNA test was done would or would not the katoey have a y chromosome?

Brink:

This is a good point. We all learned in school that boys have the yy chromosone and girls don't (or something like that, too long ago for me to remember for sure).

Katoey's are absolute proof imo that the black and white world of educational science is sometimes not worth a shit when it comes to understanding human nature. I'll even say that atheist scientists have merely replaced dogmatic religion with science which is just a new dogma. "Ultimate answers can be provided by science" is blind faith and is analogous to the reasoning used by religous scholars looking at holy books in the past (and now) but i'm getting off topic.

But as long as we're talking science, there are humans with the yy chromosones who are female. There have been documented cases of abnormally elevated male hormone production in utero that completely overroad the 'female' chromosones and produced a male (with dick, facial hair etc). If these males were given a chromosonal test they would test as a female. Elevated hormones in utero (although a rare occurrence) can override chromosones.

one lesson someone could learn if 'fooled' to take live easy and learn to laugh about yourself. the sky hardly falls down if one mistakenly (or not so mistakenly...) shagged a katoey

The sky may very well stay where it is :), but I wouldn't exactly laugh and therefore encourage them 'ladies' and their magic tricks.

It's certainly not the end of the world in your eyes, but also certainly not the beginning in mine. ::

Archived