Going Home With A Katoey!

MooNoi

Hi!

I know that the plastic surgeons can work wonders. There is one thing they can't manage though. Katoeys wont get wet when horney. Of course some people might say that when you find that out it's to late. :: :neener:

Although I've never lived in Thailand I have spent more than a year here. In bright daylight, if I'm sober, I could probably spot 9 out of 10 katoys. :grinyes:

regards

ALHOLK

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi!

I dislike PC attitudes and buzz words (such as homophobia) because it inhibits free speech and is fundamentally dishonest.

Excellent point. However I feel that it is more based on stupidity than dishoesty.

regards

ALHOLK

>>>Katoeys wont get wet when horney. Of course some people might say that when you find that out it's to late. <<<

i have heard some rumors that doctors have recently even managed that aspect... :eek:

but then, they can very convincingly tell guys that they are on their 'period' but can do a lot of other things.

or slide some glide cream into their vaginas...

Says flyonzewall:

>>>never been to Thailand, but I would bet that I would be able to spot a ?katoey? 10 out of 10 times.<<<

BWAHAHAHAHA!

i have been living in thailand for 10 years, speak thai rather fluent, and i would say that i would spot most of them, but there are more than a few i would have no chance whatsoever spotting.

Well, I?m preparing to go to Thailand in the not so distant future, so I?ll give you a buzz and you can rack e?m up and put down your bet :)

Uncle_Pervy

Only dead ones huh

No only on TV and Internett.

>>>and put down your bet <<<

that's a bit of a boring bet, why don't you just save us both some time and send me my million straight away. ;)

Hi,

"Well, I?m preparing to go to Thailand in the not so distant future, so I?ll give you a buzz and you can rack e?m up and put down your bet"

I suggest you bring lots of money since Fly will win this bet hands down.

The katoeys here look NOTHING like the transvestites in the West. I too have been living here for several years and will spot the vast majority of katoeys, but there have been a few that my wife pointed out and there would have been no way in hell I would have spotted them.

You, having never seen one before, do not stand a chance :)

Sanuk!

never been to Thailand, but I would bet that I would be able to spot a ?katoey? 10 out of 10 times

LOL! No offense man, but that is the funniest thing I have read in a long time. I think one problem is some are so utterly unconvincing it can make your guard go down.

Little story about the most ladyboy adverse person I know who came to LOS the first time. His first barfine was -- a katoey of course! I suggested that I warn him if I thought there was an issue, but he had been such a jerk about my advice telling me he's mister know it all and that I didn't know squat that when he made the selection, it was an achievement not to ROFLMAO and I wished him luck. He discovered it in the hotel room, kicked her out and made a bee line to a safe bar to get 2 girls to compensate for the mistake. Unknown to him other katoeys (I spotted 2, but am not foolproof) sat with him over the course of the night and he did not detect them and was not drinking too much. After that incident, his detector is so sensitive that even the slightest hint and it was off the list. It does do a good job, but I would say it is not fool proof and he's tossing out the wheat with the chaff in some cases. For a newbie, you are walking into a mine field :cover:. Even if you aren't a newbie, it's still a mine field but you get better at detecting and knowing when you are in a concentrated area.

>>>Even if you aren't a newbie, it's still a mine field but you get better at detecting and knowing when you are in a concentrated area.<<<

and maybe you stopped caring too much anyhow. shit happens.

12 years ago or so i was fooled by a tiny deaf mute one, but took it with humor when i found out a few months after the encounter.

Archived