Going Home With A Katoey!

MooNoi

If it has a dick, and you know this, and you want to have sex with it, and you have a dick, then you are gay or bi. And to argue otherwise, means you're gay or bi. :cover:

I've always thought katoey covered transvestites who have not gone under the chopper. I think transsexuals, (post-ops) have another term, but I cannot think of it right now. Do the post-ops still get listed as male in passports and ID cards like before?

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A long time back there was a post from a guy who brought a Katoey for a holiday to England. He did mention that the passport Visa etc were for a man, but his date was in full female attire. I am not sure how it works here in the States. I do know that many states only recognize the birth gender, not sure what the feds do.

As a newbie, it would have been the worst, most embarassing thing that could happen to end up with a katoey. And in fact it did happen, but I never realized it until many months later. Even though I can't remember the face, there were signs I didn't recognize at the time like her purchasing strawberry lube, the tightness, a deeper voice just one time when she said "i want see you come", and then there were those really firm incredible set of breasts. Now I no longer think inside the western box. I look at LOS as a place of sexual freedom. It is like a giant nightlife menu and you choose what you are in the mood for. Just like food, it may be different night to night.

Someone mentioned taking it from katoeys and I must admit that's a part of the menu that doesn't appeal. Strangest thing is once I came across a post op with a strap on. :: :: But I know there are stranger things still and wouldn't knock anyone for going there--and obviously some do! We just don't get many stories about it here.

Yes, well I don't eat durian ever, and there are other things I never put in my mouth as well. :p

A post-op with a strap-on. I'd call that Unclear on the Concept. Like the case in the U.S. of the man who changed into a woman and took up an affair with...a woman. About 10 years ago.

So what the deal?

Anyone that stay in LOS too long knows Katoey more attractive and sexy than gals.Another matter if you try and if you like...and if you can do it open...

I say: it's great experience,and please try to accept people that like it.I'm tired of Katoey threads that smells homophobia.. :up:

I'm squarely with the two previous posters. I think that the ïf its got a dick and you have too you must be gay" school of thought is reductionist. I for one dont believe in the dichotomous notion of straight and gay. I have alot of gay friends who bed the opposite sex and straight friends who have dabbled with their own. Sure, people usually figure it out and stick with one or the other, but there are so many more who arent comfortable with a tag to define their preference. At the end of the day its all about getting off. As John Lennon sang "whatever gets you through the night, its alright!"

Cheers

Jaga

Archived