Going Home With A Katoey!

MooNoi

>>>If these males were given a chromosonal test they would test as a female. Elevated hormones in utero (although a rare occurrence) can override chromosones.<<<

interesting.

do you have any link on some research or website on that topic?

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see it as GAY MEN camouflaging themselves

A gay man is someone who sees themselves as a man and prefers other men sexually etc.

A katoey is someone whose core identity is that she is female although born in a male body. To them their body is a horrible birth defect, and they are willing to undergo horrific and dangerous surgery to correct the defect.

As long as you think of katoeys as gay you will never come close to understanding them. A katoey sees herself as a woman who prefers men. If you told her she was gay she might laugh. If you told her she should marry a woman, she might say you are advocating same sex unions and undermining the institution of marriage :nono::doah:

transexualism is not a delusion but is a self identity issue. The treatment provided is not undertaken as some inside joke among physicians, they follow a two year protocol (established by medical and psychiatric professionals decades ago) before putting the patient under the knife.

If you think about it, before the surgery a katoey must be a horribly miserable suffering person, otherwise they would never voluntarily undergo what to us is a nightmare operation/course of treatment equivalent to being in hell. ::

Now don't get me wrong. I'm not a gay basher. I don't care if someone's gay or bi or not. But you're not going to tell me that someone who has a dick and likes to have sex with someone else who has a dick is NOT gay. That's just being in denial. You can deny it all you want, I don't care. I say you're gay, and if you give me any "shades of grey" nonsense, I'll ask you to pull my OTHER leg while you're at it (but not my third leg). Just like I say you have green eyes or you have a blue shirt. It's just a simple fact of one's existence. Nothing wrong with it.

I am getting pretty tired of pushy kathoeys, though. Have to say that much.

"A katoey is someone whose core identity is that she is female although born in a male body.'

Sounds horrible but that doesn't justify their role in the nightlife. They should stick to places where katoeys can be found and barfined and not hiding among other girls where they'll be seen as one of them, bodywise if you want, IF they intend to go with customers that is.

I have a hard time believing that one could have sex with a ?katoey? and not realize it. I have never seen a ?live? transsexual before, and never been to Thailand, but I would bet that I would be able to spot a ?katoey? 10 out of 10 times.

>>>never been to Thailand, but I would bet that I would be able to spot a ?katoey? 10 out of 10 times.<<<

BWAHAHAHAHA!

i have been living in thailand for 10 years, speak thai rather fluent, and i would say that i would spot most of them, but there are more than a few i would have no chance whatsoever spotting.

female hips? - take out the lower rib

adamsappel? - can be shaved off

silicon tits? - have a look (and feel) at some of those tits done with the own bodyfat, and many women have silicon tits as well.

beard? - lots of thai men have very little beard and bodyhair

height? lots of thai men not much taller than 5 feet

>>>A katoey is someone whose core identity is that she is female although born in a male body<<<

i would somehow disagree with that a bit. you also have androgyn people in that weird world of the transgendered, and here in most parts of asia is still that concept of the third sex. you have more than a few katoey who are not considering the complete sexchange, who are comfortable with their penises.

just limiting those into that 'female born into male bodies' does press many transgendered into a role they do not fit in as well, similar as labelling them 'gay' which they clearly aren't.

'' I have never seen a live transsexual before''

Only dead ones huh

''I would bet that i would be able to spot a katoey 10 out of 10 times''

Erm yes of course you will :doah:

Archived