Going Home With A Katoey!

MooNoi

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You : Just the sight of a kotoey makes me want to puke.

Rami :I hope you do every day,if not, I'll send them to your place.

You : Very kind of you indeed, sir ::

Me = live and let live my friend, one does not have to agree, but your comment was not too mature :)

actually, some of them are quite pretty as well........

Cheers !

I think this word homophobia is a PC term

----------------------------

No, it's not. behind such term is a lot of violence against people who wish to love and have sex with whoever they want. there is oftem more than just dislike behind such violence, and indeed the most virulent homophobics speak of their fear that the gay lifestyle becomes accepted as a normal part of social behaviour.

I'm straight and at times I feel like puking myself! Don't get me wrong I'm right there in the middle of it, But some of things I see "straight " guys do will make you sick. Why not focus on guys who fancy under age children? That deserves an ass kicking, but not someone who is minding their own business and enjoying the things they prefer. Why does it matter if you're gay, bi sexual or straight? I learned a long time ago that the only way to fully understand the true meaning of life.....Is too live it! Be good to your fellow man, let them enjoy life, just as they would wish for you.

Don't judge..Unless you want to be judged!

And I will admit that some of those chicks do look pretty damn hot! Just not my choice. :dunno:

All conclude that if you are regularly attracted to men dressed as women, then you are a gay man who prefers his men dressed as women.

What about a guy who regularly fucks a post-op katoey? And for arguments sake lets say the katoey is an incredible stunner. Is the guy gay? Is the katoey gay or hetero?

What if this stunner katoey has sex with a gorgeous normal girl (and we all watch :D). Who is gay?

A post-op katoey is not going to attract a genuinely gay man. And if a stunner, will be attractive to hetero men. until her surgery is found out, than some will want to puke but who knows the reason for this.

The gay issue has nothing to do with a post op katoey imo.

Archived