Going Home With A Katoey!

MooNoi

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"it's great experience,and please try to accept people that like it."

I have no problems with likes and dislikes of other people, I'm just surprised about their reactions (according to the poll) when discovering she is actually a he. I thought only a small percentage would have accepted their wrong pick. Especially the TG-crazy guys on this board. :)

"Anyone that stay in LOS too long knows Katoey more attractive and sexy than gals."

I agree...definitely TOO LONG in LOS. :doah::dunno:

"If it has a dick, and you know this, and you want to have sex with it, and you have a dick, then you are gay or bi. And to argue otherwise, means you're gay or bi."

So basically you are saying if a man builds a thousand bridges, and sucks one dick or has sex with another man, is Not known as a bridgebuilder but is known as a cock sucker.

Z

Says ZMAN Z28:

"If it has a dick, and you know this, and you want to have sex with it, and you have a dick, then you are gay or bi. And to argue otherwise, means you're gay or bi."

So basically you are saying if a man builds a thousand bridges, and sucks one dick or has sex with another man, is Not known as a bridgebuilder but is known as a cock sucker.

Z

Ahahahahah,good one man.. :neener:

Rami et al,

I think you misinterpret my post! :) I am not against gays etc, all I am saying is, call it what it is! Guys who enjoy katoeys, should do so. But by trying convince yourself or others it is not what it is, only helps to bolster the anti-gay/homphobia and social stigmas. I live in San Francisco, and I have gay relatives and friends, they would be appalled to hear someone shag a katoey and then try to say it isn't homosexual or bi sexual experimenting. So what if it is, if you are both consenting adults and you enjoy it, in fact celebrate it for all I care, but the fact remains the same, you are having sex with a man. Again, so what if that is what you want. I agree, we are way to uptight about this issue in western society. If LOS is your land of sexual freedom, than enjoy it, and be open about it, and maybe that spirit will grow through out the world!! And if it does, maybe there will be more Sanuk, and less war!!!! Go and enjoy!

Hippie...I know that Katoey is actually man,and dont have problem about it.BUT I have problem about comments of type: "Look at these poor bastards that trying to fool themselves about fact that being with Katoey,it's not homosexual experience".

I'm not trying to fool around,I dont care who the person,female or male,if the visual appearance attract me,and I can enjoy sex with IT :p

I hope I'm talking for few,or maybe many ppl on this forum,that from some reason(or many) cant talk free.

And about your post,I got the point,nothing to argue about.

P.S.Sanuk forever...that can be Thai Hippies slogan??? :beer:

But by trying convince yourself or others it is not what it is , only helps to bolster the anti-gay/homphobia and social stigmas. I live in San Francisco, and I have gay relatives and friends, they would be appalled to hear someone shag a katoey and then try to say it isn't homosexual or bi sexual experimenting.

Have to disagree OH and with the others. A post-op katoey is medically a female. Born with a penis always a male is too simplistic of an approach.

A katoey's self identity, usually from an early age, is that she is female. There has been a study of the brains of male to female transexuals after death, and it was discovered that a certain area of the brain was larger than in a male's brain. That same area was identical to normal females. (can't remember the name of the area).

Not saying this is determinative but does point to the brain as the source of transexualism.

All: Ask yourself how you know you are a man.

You know you are a man because that is your self identity. You are a man because you say so. Having a dick is irrelevant (If you lost it an accident you are still a man, right?).

A katoey is a woman because that is her self identity. This goes way beyond PC, it has to do with self perception and self knowledge.

So if you fucked a katoey you are still just an average ordinary hetero :sleeping:

Have to disagree OH and with the others. A post-op katoey is medically a female. Born with a penis always a male is too simplistic of an approach.

A katoey's self identity, usually from an early age, is that she is female. There has been a study of the brains of male to female transexuals after death, and it was discovered that a certain area of the brain was larger than in a female's brain. That same area was identical to normal males. (can't remember the name of the area).

Not saying this is determinative but does point to the brain as the source of transexualism.

All: Ask yourself how you know you are a man.

You know you are a man because that is your self identity. You are a man because you say so. Having a dick is irrelevant (If you lost it an accident you are still a man, right?).

A katoey is a woman because that is her self identity. This goes way beyond PC, it has to do with self perception and self knowledge.

So if you fucked a katoey you are still just an average ordinary hetero

Dude, if it makes it easier to sleep through the night, hey, whatever gets you by.

Still shagging a guy is shagging a guy no matter what price tag your date has paid for "corrective" surgery. :grinyes:

no judgement call, just reality. I can start telling myself I'm Pam Anderson tomorrow but I doubt Kid Rock will be sending me love notes. :drunk:

Like the case in the U.S. of the man who changed into a woman and took up an affair with...a woman. About 10 years ago.

That case created a big stir, and was just decided a few months ago. The husband (transexual) married his wife, adopted her newborn son (fathered by wife's ex-boyfriend), than 3 years later they had a daughter thru artificial insemination of the wife.

Lived as a happy family for ten years, kids knew nothing about Dad's past, they went to church and no one else knew either.

Than Dad met another woman and filed for divorce and wanted custody of the little ones. Wife went ballistic, claimed Dad had no rights to the kids because he is not a Dad, he's not a husband and their marriage is void. Big mess for the kids to be told by Mom as part of her quest to terminate Dad's rights, that Dad is not your real dad, and not only that he is a WOMAN!

An elderly conservative roman catholic judge came out of retirement to conduct the three week trial, the main issue being is husband a man or not.

After hearing the PhD experts testify for days, the marriage in question was declared to be between a man and woman, and husband got custody of the kids.

Not long after he won, the transexual got married again, to the girl he had met before. She has three kids from a previous marriage, and our transexual has two.

no judgement call, just reality. I can start telling myself I'm Pam Anderson tomorrow but I doubt Kid Rock will be sending me love notes.

That argument does not hold up. If someone believes they are pam anderson (other than pam) or george bush or they are from the center of the moon, they most likely have a mental illness. Drugs almost always bring this under control.

Drugs and psych therapy have no effect on a transexual. It would be the same as someone giving you a pill and saying "Repeat after me, you are a woman." You would respond by saying the therapist needs to be medicated.

Archived