The predator punter that speaks Thai!

JJsushi

Do you think it's necessary for me to establish that the girl hasn't been barfined by anyone before speaking to her? If so, how do I do that? Do I ask her... even if I'm not sure she's a BG? Do I ask any blokes who are chatting to her friends if they have barfined her?

[color:"red"] [/color]

Oh God, I can just imagine that! At a disco with GF and her sister, and some poor bastard asks if they have been bar fined! I would just step back and look for cover, stop drop and roll. I suggest all others in danger zone do likewise. Now we're talking violence!

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whats the big deal? If you're going to get upset every time a guy trys to hit on your lady, rented or otherwise, in a bar/club setting, you'd be better off just staying at home. This type of thing happens all the time here in the states and I've seen it happen in just about every other country I've been in as well. I'm not saying it's ok, but it just comes with the territory. If your date truly wants to be with only you, she'll make that known to any guy who trys to move in.

I'm not saying it's ok, but it just comes with the territory.

IMO you ARE saying it's ok, especially when I read your first words: Whats the big deal?

You say that these things happen all the time both in the USA and in other countries where you've been. That's your experience and probably true as well but do you honestly believe that's a good enough reason to accept it? Only because you see or experience it often?

IMO people should believe and feel what's right and wrong and NOT let it be influenced by what they see or experience daily.

Says jjsushi:

I see them everytime. Usually a solitary farang make in his 30's -40's that speaks very fluent or passable Thai. What is irksome about this predator is that he always seems to stalk groups in which there is one farang male with several prostitutes. He then attempts to pick off a less attended to girl from the group when the farang is not looking or if she is dancing alone while the farang is being entertained by the other girls.

A lot of possible scenarios here. First off in CM2 if there is a group of girls with one punter, it rarely means that the girls are there with the guy. It usually means he has just wandered up to their table, or he arrived with one girl and met the group, or a wide variety of scenarios. Rarely does it mean that the guy has barfined all 5 girls and is planning a bit orgy later on.

Also the girls in the group could have been checking other guys out- which happens a LOT, though I think it's more a marketing technique than anything else. Get contact with a guy when you're already with a guy and you set something up for next time.

Overall, nothing to get super excited about. Getting into a fight over a prostitute is, if one steps back, isn't a very constructive thing to do.

Cheers!

Says jjsushi:

...a solitary farang make in his 30's -40's that speaks very fluent or passable Thai...

...by speaking fluent Thai he will be able to pick-up one of the chicks...

...I first noticed this predator a couple of years ago when a guy tried to pick up one of several ladies with me when I went to the toilet. The girl told me(I guess during his recon he didn't notice that she was my main squeeze) and gave me the card with his number on it.

I went up to the guy grabbed him and put the card in his shirt pocket...

...I am the only male lion in my pride...

Hi,

Just out of interest, how do you know that he spoke fluent Thai if you were in the toilet when he spoke to your 'pride' of bar girls, and you only found out about his approach later from your girl?

I guess the girl could have told you about his language skills, but it seems hard to envisage why she would do this.

I bet myself, you alter our behavior when we are in the company of these two distnctly different creatures.

--------------------------------------

This may be the difference between us. I don't.

Not based on being naive or having little experience (yeah! Sure..... ::), but my usual approach with people is courtesy, and that goes for BG types as well. After all, they are all strangers to me in the beginning (my being shy a bit at first may also explain I proceed with caution, that's for all people).

If you meant acknowledging what they are there for instead of behaving a different way, I agree with you though.

That reminds me of a malaysian army officer who once told me that whore or wife, a woman is to be treated courteously in their officer's club. I hope he lived by his words .

Unless you hung a sign around the girls' necks that said, 'SOLD'

---------------------------

Or JJ could hang a sign around his own neck, that says "TO ANYONE BARGING ON MY TABLE UNINVITED, READ:I am not your usual clueless punter, these people are my guests, and i find it disrespectful that you behave as if you were in some BKK farang sex joint" ::

IMO you ARE saying it's ok, especially when I read your first words: Whats the big deal?

You say that these things happen all the time both in the USA and in other countries where you've been. That's your experience and probably true as well but do you honestly believe that's a good enough reason to accept it? Only because you see or experience it often?

IMO people should believe and feel what's right and wrong and NOT let it be influenced by what they see or experience daily.

Whether I think its right or wrong is insignifigant, it's going to keep happening either way. I accept it because I know it's par for the course in that environment, and if I couldn't handle it I would go somewhere else. If another guy starts making a move, chances are the girl will 1) tell him to fuck off or 2) go along with it, in which case she probably didn't want to be there with you in the first place.

Young Zaad,

Is that so, Mr. Chico? Are you saying there's no danger in approaching girls who're BFed or accompanied by Thais as every single one of them WILL allow 'predators' to hunt their girls? Be careful, man.

I dont believe I said that actually. Thanks for the advice though, I will try to be careful. This thread is degenerating, are we saying that a woman your with cant talk to another man?

Anyway, I think you missed the point. I was actually joking about the pulling power. I wonder if some people are without a sense of humour.

One shouldnt feel threatened just because someone else talks to a girl that your interested in or with. It comes down to insecurities people have. If I am talking to a girl then my friends are perfectly welcome to have a chat, unless they are seriously trying to jump in so to speak or I am getting intimate. If it turns out that the girl wants to go with him instead of me thats fine. I think people who react to this as I described previously are insecure in some way and maybe need to address those issues. Obviously, there is a line to be drawn somewhere.

He rather felt annoyed by your presence when talking to a girl. Why don't you show a bit of respect and go for a 'new' girl as you're so convinced of your superior pulling power?

The key word here is context . If my friend is having an intimate conversation with a girl then I wouldnt join in. As for the example I cited it was in a pub in a friendly environment, she started talking with me. If the girl is not interested in talking she can make those feelings clear.

If people are so afraid that their whores are going to be stolen then take them home.

like I say dont be a player hater.. :neener:

Says Boo Radley:

Hi,

Just out of interest, how do you know that he spoke fluent Thai if you were in the toilet when he spoke to your 'pride' of bar girls, and you only found out about his approach later from your girl?

I guess the girl could have told you about his language skills, but it seems hard to envisage why she would do this.

Maybe I did not explain it well enough to you. I have observed this behavior or type of guy several times in several venues and it happend to me once a couple of years ago hence the reason I posted. Yes, concerning my own personal encounter the girl I was with told me he spoke fluent Thai. Don't see why that is hard to imagine her telling me this considering she was one of my regulars.

Incidentally many here assume that I am jealous of the predators' assumed successful technique but IME he has been shot down everytime by the girls he tries to pick up. I am not the jealous type. I just don't like sneaky shits.

Archived