Head Slammed in G-Spot - Bloody

Roger Rabbit,

Very sorry to hear of your misfortune. I believe you are sincere, and did nothing to deserve the way you were treated.

I agree with the others about the “negative vibe” in G-spot. I too experienced an unfriendliness about the place relative to the other bars in NEP. I have always read good reviews about the place, so naturally I visited a few times. I liked the design of the bar, the beauty of some of the dancers, but the attitudes seemed to be colder there than elsewhere. I just figured I didn’t give the place enough of a chance. But now, it seems there may definitely be problems there.

I agree with all who favor taking action! The “sit-in” sounds like a really good idea. There’s strength in numbers, and a less likelihood of anyone being singled out and targeted. The “phi” rumor would be a hoot! Do whatever you feel comfortable with, but do something. Like some of the others have said, more than likely her and her loser boyfriend carry absolutely no clout at all. The big boys at the top probably have no idea of the little scam they’re perpetrating. Sure, it may seem that a few people’s opinions don’t matter (just like a few votes in an election may not seem to matter). But, a bad reputation starts small and grows from there. Start the fire brother! I don’t care what kind of business your in, a bad rep will finally catch up to you. If the owners have got a bit of brains upstairs they’ll be concerned about the situation, and the little bargirl con artist and boyfriend will have more to worry about than you.

I agree with all who feel “Flyonzethewall” should change her/his name to “Ms./Mr. Anti-Sanuk”. Hey “fly” stay off the brown stinky stuff, it’s messing with your brain. Stay onze the wall ma’am/man!

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My 2 satangs worth:

You can only blame the bar AFTER management has been notified and they did not take any action. The whole thing can easily be just 1 rogue girl. Even the Thai guy could have acted in good faith: suppose the girl told him that RR beat her up or did other nasty things. More than a few of us on this board would happily get physical with a guy we believed to have abused a friend.

I think we're going the right way with this. The only response by the Crown Group to keep our business is to make sure this girl is on the bus back to the paddyfields by next week, OR is walking the streets with the old hags, kathoeys and other psycho's.

Damn, this thread kinda ruined my good mood. smile.gif" border="0 And I was in a very good mood before because my girlfriend lost her wallet in a bar yesterday (her blaming me for taking her to these whorehouses with good-for-nothing girls) but when I went earlier today I was presented with a big smile and her wallet, everything in there. smile.gif" border="0

To RR, I agree there should be a follow up on this. But never forget all the good times and fun times these very same bars and their employees have given us and are still giving us. It should make us appreciate the good ones all the more I think.

Cheers,

Chanchao

Having just sadly returned from LOS thought I'd through my 2 Satang in. While I was in

Bangkok I did stop in G-Spot one night, however just as a few others have mentioned I

got "bad vibes" in that place too and left quickly after 1 beer. That aside however and

bad as what happened to RR was, it doesn't really seem that G-Spot should be blamed but

rather the B_tch in question (along with her boyfriend/hired thug). I remember my very

1st trip to LOS, the very 1st girl in LOS I ever talked to just after I arrived, was in Nana

Disco, a freelancer, talked for about an hour was very sweet then said I could take her

home for $200 US! When I said Hell No she said I had to "take care of her" for the time

she talked to me and threatened me that she knew many Thai police (this was like a

Jekel and Hyde transformation in her to me, never would have guessed she'd be like this).

Gave her a couple hundred Baht and went off to NEP. Luckily I had been reading boards

like this so knew this was not typical of ALL the girls in Thailand, sometimes you just run

into some bad ones, sometimes real bad ones. I wonder if what should have been done

was for RR to have called the Thai police right on the spot to bring out all that happened,

maybe that waitress would've been canned.

Hi!

This isn't really relevant to the thread but I feel I want to comment on flyonzewall an the comments about him.

When he posts about the realities of the sanuk sceene he is accused of being anti sanuk.

Some people on these boards aparently live in their own world and are seriously disturbed when informed that their picture of the world is incomplete and not entirely correct.

One might not always like reality but it is always out there, like it or not.

regards

ALHOLK

I received this private email on above subject:

(can earlier mentionned gf confirm this ladyboy's presence in G-spot, there is a chance then this was the lady/guy who hit RR)

The 'big Thai guy" in the G spot is a ladyboy if I don't miss my guess.The enforcer in the G Spot is a very strong lady boy and you can't tell it by looking. I spend a lot of time in the G Spot and am sad to hear that this kind of thing is happening there. I think the young lady probably told

a lie to the staff about what transpired between you and got them pissed off. Not an unheard of occurrence. I almost got shot by the police in Pattaya about a year ago over just such a misunderstanding. If you are really worried

you might have a neutral friend go talk to the lady boss "Jip" and try to get it worked out. If you know any of the ladies there very well you might

contact them away from work and try to find out just what this lady said you did.

This very cool forum was just brought to my attention a couple days ago and I was specifically directed to this posting. I am a frequent visitor to Nana and G-Spot and was disturbed by this report. Subsequently I approached the top guy at Crown Group to see what he thought about this.

His response was one of part anger and part frustration. Anger because if there is even the thinnest thread of truth in this story then one, or more, employees has broken the rules and, apparently, gotten away with it. He was also frustrated because nobody reported the event to any of the many managers on duty, and available, throughout Nana Plaza every night. Apparently, few of these sorts of problems are reported to any of the managers on duty and he mostly hears about the few problems from amongst almost 800 girls secondhand and long after the fact. How can he enforce his own rules unless somebody complains when they happen?

So, hot on a cold trail I decided to see what I could see. I talked to Mamasan Jip, her boss, the door staff and the restroom staff, none of who were aware of the incident. I then went through the service girl’s names and came up with three possibilities, two Meows and a New. Those were the names most closely sounding like Neow. One of the girls never goes with customers, one of the girls occasionally goes with Japanese customers and one occasionally goes with farangs. Additional information indicated the girl who occasionally goes with farangs might be the girl responsible. She, of course, denied any knowledge and there isn’t really a lot more information that could be forced out of the situation without either a rubber hose and bright lights or further information such as her ID number, a personal eyeball by Roger Rabbit, a calendar date or more details.

So, as a final resort I sent the following private message to Roger Rabbit:

“Regarding your experience at G-Spot. I have posted a response that should be self-explanatory. Please contact XXXXXXX of Crown Group or myself as soon as possible. Based on your posting we have reason to suspect a specific girl but need further information to avoid involving an innocent party. Please e-mail me at nepfan@hotmail.com or call XXXXXXX of Crown Group at XXXXXXXX. We will both eagerly await your response so that further action can be taken. This sort of thing is not tolerated but we can't proceed further without your help. Your assistance will be kept confidential if that is your desire.”

It’s in RogerRabbits lap now. I hope he can help identify the girl and his assailant. Action will be taken, I am sure. It’s always a mystery why nobody screams to the management when this sort of thing happens or even if the girl didn’t perform as promised. Most of the Mama sans really do respond and if they don’t it’s easy enough to get to the manager or owner. And if they don’t respond, take your money to another bar.

In instances like this one, where it appears the victim has done nothing wrong at all, it would be foolish to walk away and let it all drop. This is giving Thai cowards (whether police, bar owners, wannabe hard men or rip-off bargirls) the green card to act and do what they like to farang knowing that there is no comeback. I really think us guys should stand up for each other a bit more, and if I was in or watching this situation, I certainly wouldn't have been the bystander. A few moments after having my head smashed against the wall I would have either gone and tried the same on him (if possible), gone and told my rugby mates what had happened (serious hitting, then off somewhere else for good), or gone straight to the police. True, the police can't always be trusted...but I'd rather try than let the b@stard get away with it with a smile. Being an expat may give an edge over the common tourist in terms of connections...I'm sure many will have contact with police or higher-up figures as back-up if need be.

If the guy was fooled by the lying bargirl it still gives no reason for him to act without asking questions first. Many of us understand the concept of virtually no-holds-barred Thai retribution, but if 5 rugby players give him a scaring at the minimum, a beating at the maximum, then exit, I can't see them being hunted down by gunmen.

Some farang deserve a beating I'm sure, but some don't. In this case he didn't according to his side of the story, so let it be known it's unacceptable. At this late stage, complain to the owner of Crown, Boycott the place as best we can (they'll still have serious passing trade) or just act in force in a way you'd cope with any bullying tactics.

Ok, again, sorry about what happened to you RR. I have read all of these posts. Couple of things though. She kissed you in the bar. You took her to a night club. She went back to your room and kissed you there. She is (or claimed to be) a virgin. Strange. She then demanded 5k baht. For nothing? That is kind of bold for a virgin. Still you pay her 1k baht. FOR WHAT? Her time? What about your time she wasted? Anyway... You go back to the bar. Questionable. Now after she and the big Thai guy or gal or whomever approached you at the bar you stay at the bar. Hmmm. But ok so you stay and go to the bathroom. This guy (unbeknownst to you) pops up behind you and smashes your head into the plumbing and by the luck of farang in the bathroom you are able to get out. You pay your bill and get shoved (in front of all to see) on the way out. You don't report it to the staff. You don't report it to the police. You did not even ask the girl at the second confrontation at the bar why she wants 5k or explain why you are in no way liable for that amount of money in front of her enforcement. Ok, I say all that to say this, I told the story to a friend of mine who is coaching me through my first trip (solo) to Bangkok and has been there and other sanuking cities several times and at the end of the story he did not even pause and said there has got to be something he is not telling you. Funnily enough after reading your post the first time (with zero replies at the time I think it was early Saturday EST USA time) I immediately said the same thing to myself. Now believe it or not I am still on your side because of the physical confrontation you had to go through. That was not right unless you did something physical to hurt her. But I must ask you.... IS THERE SOMETHING YOU ARE NOT TELLING US?

Now I know I am going to get TRASHED for this but myself and another guy on here are so far the only two (unless I missed a post) to bring this up. If I am wrong Roger then please accept my apologies. But I gotta ask.

Mykal

LOS in September!!!

He was also frustrated because nobody reported the event to any of the many managers on duty, and available, throughout Nana Plaza every night

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I suggest that the managers make themselves more visible.

I've had attempted ripoffs so many times in Crown Group bars and nothing gets done unless you are screaming and shouting, this along with the price rises has resulted in that I refuse to go to them any more. I frequently have people working for my company visit Thailand, my advice to them is avoid the crown group bars. I have approx 20 people visiting in the next 2 weeks both friends and business and believe me they will not see the inside of a Crown Group bar.

This is a change from only a few years ago where I used to advise people to avoid Patpong, except the Kings group bars, then the KG bars got ridiculous with their attitudes. My recommendation then was NEP as ALL the bars were good and now Crown group have gone the same way as Patpong with the added factor of they are a lot more expensive.

Archived