Head Slammed in G-Spot - Bloody

RR dreadful what happened to you.

Quite like the idea of a boycott. The only way to "hurt" organisations is financially. For those sanukers not at ground zero perhaps they could refuse to buy a certain brand of ice cream. Revenge, as they say, like pizza is a dish best tasted cold.

Course it would be dreadful if G Spot suddenly found that it was unable to retain its staff due to the presence of phi. Terrible things. Especially the phi of a dead, pregnant bar girl stalking the bar looking for her last bar fine. You know these urban legend things can get quite out of hand.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is no good reason to not boycott G-Spot. Maybe it won't hurt their bottom line, but maybe it will.

Everyone generally seems to believe RR's story (except maybe BKKPhil), and so do I. Let's not go to G-Spot anymore, and let's spread the word. This BS is not unheard of elsewhere, but that doesn't mean that we shouldn't (at least in some small way) respond when it does. The Sukhumvit corridor should have higher aspirations than do the sh*thole ghetto's of Liverpool.

While I have a different outlook on this incident than did Flyonzewall, I hope everyone took his first rule to heart: never, ever, bring a bar girl to a place of long term residence!!! That is suicide. shocked.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by CondomKing:

We just don't agree on this and let's leave it at that.

not agree on what?

that is is not alright, or the aspect it being reality or that he got off light?

don't you understand? i do not think that rogerrabbit deserved what he got, but he was lucky not to have been hurt worse. he made a few slight mistakes he was not aware of, and got a bit of a treatment.

all your whining and protesting will not change the fact that in an area of prostitution there will inevitably be very violent people around, especially in a country where severe and fatal violence is a normal occurance. if you want to play, then accept the rules of the game, even if they are not fair. if you don't agree with the rules - don't play!

Last night instead of staying out of the Crown Group bars, I decided to visit Fantasia, about the only one I like. I thought it would be better to say something instead of just staying out.

As expected, the mamasan, who I have known for 5 years asked me why I have not been visiting Fantasia and bringing my friends (same question upstairs outside of Carnival which I did not go in). I explained to her (her English is fine) what I thought about the price increases and told her the incident involving RR in G-Spot. Of course, she knew nothing about that. However, she did mention that business in Fantasia is down at least 50%. She recognized it is the low season, but said it was really bad for customers. Few ladies, and there are some cuties in this bar, are getting barfined. Some have moved on to other bars/districts.

I told her that as much fun as I have in Fantasia, I just would not be there that much as I will go to Soi Cowboy and even Patpong more. She said she heard from other customers that they like Soi Cowboy better these days.

I really think the nature of the beast makes an organized boycott difficult. I think it is more of a personal decision. I have decided to stay away as much as possible from the Crown Group and Hollywood bars. I meet many visitors here, often from ASFO, and I will take them to Cowboy, the 'pong, and CEP - although I have heard the latter may chime in with price increases as well.

To me the 'in your face' price increases was enough, but now this incident reinforces my decision.

quote:

Originally posted by flyonzewall:

not agree on what?

that is is not alright, or the aspect it being reality or that he got off light?

don't you understand? i do not think that rogerrabbit deserved what he got, but he was lucky not to have been hurt worse. he made a few slight mistakes he was not aware of, and got a bit of a treatment.

all your whining and protesting will not change the fact that in an area of prostitution there will inevitably be very violent people around, especially in a country where severe and fatal violence is a normal occurance. if you want to play, then accept the rules of the game, even if they are not fair. if you don't agree with the rules - don't play!

Not agree on what? To state it simply, the similarities between having your head banged against a bathroom wall and a wet fart.

quote:

Originally posted by CondomKing:

Not agree on what? To state it simply, the similarities between having your head banged against a bathroom wall and a wet fart.

oh, excuse me, mam, did my vocabulary not suit the occasion?

but on the other hand, there are definately certain relationships between bathrooms and gaseous substances...

c'mon, don't be so serious, i had fights in school which left me more damaged, rogerrabbit was damn lucky, he even did not have to get stitches. so, what's the fuzz?

RR, bummer man sorry to hear about it.

The idea of a boycott is great and I'll support it as well. But what just might hurt them as well is Sukhumvits idea. (In fact I was in there just last week and thought I say a phi wandering around with a knife in her belly) If we were to go in by a coke and tell the lass sitting next to them we have to leave because we saw a phi that could have a much of a desired effect as a boycott. Scare the girls away and the customers leave, they leave and the bar goes broke.

Ya I did see a phi. Really....

Another thing on the subject. A while back I bought out a girl from a different bar in Nana and while in the taxi the girl told me she wanted 5000 baht. I told the taxi driver to go back to Soi 4, went staright back to the bar and told the mama-san that the bitch wanted 5000ST and I wanted my bar fine back. They gladly returned my 500 baht and ran the bitch off at the same time. Haven't seen here around Nana since.

My advice is if you have similar occurences return to the bar ASAP and bring to their attention. If your'e a semi regular customer you just may getted treated fairly.

Archived