Head Slammed in G-Spot - Bloody

To Everyone Regarding Flyonzewall:

I've read his posts on many different topics, and he always has something negative to say to the board, always puts those that like to engage in our favorite form of recreation in a negative light, always takes the side opposite of Sanukers, in other words, one those type of posters that are always trying to stir the pot and cause irritation to the rest of us. Another fella earlier in a different topic suggested just ignoring him and I'll second that suggestion. This as much of a reaction as he'll get from me.

RR, you have my sympathies too. I back your story as well.

Cheers to one and all... cool.gif" border="0

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

quote:

Originally posted by elfman36:

To Everyone Regarding Flyonzewall:

I've read his posts on many different topics, and he always has something negative to say to the board, always puts those that like to engage in our favorite form of recreation in a negative light, always takes the side opposite of Sanukers, in other words, one those type of posters that are always trying to stir the pot and cause irritation to the rest of us. Another fella earlier in a different topic suggested just ignoring him and I'll second that suggestion. This as much of a reaction as he'll get from me.

RR, you have my sympathies too. I back your story as well.

Cheers to one and all...
cool.gif" border="0

ROTFLMAO!

elfman, you make my day!

you see, i live in the country of your wetdreams, which basically means that i have the unique oppotunity of being a bit bored of having to get as many lays as possible in a short holiday, because i won't get any other lay than my hand for the next year or so. resulting from that state of mind (and that i am rather fluent in the language of this country) i can see a bit further than my next barfine, and actually can talk sense and reality. there are guys who appreciate that, and there are people who prefer to dream on.

so, why don't you start a new thread, call it: "flyonzewall causes me irritation!"

ROTFLMAO!

quote:

Originally posted by JAYBLOOM:

To flyonzewall:

Is there a reason why you don't use any capital letters? It really makes your posts difficult to read.

pure lazyness and i have lousy typing skills, one finger eagle search system, using capitals would make it even slower.

i am non native english speaker, we set capitals differently, i am always getting confused.

but it is nice to know that not everybody decided to ignore me.

on the other hand, you guys would actually do me a favour by ignoring me, i spend way too much time on these boards. LOL, my wife starts getting really jealous of my computer!

[ July 16, 2001: Message edited by: flyonzewall ]

quote:

Originally posted by abbot thong:

My 25 satangs worth...

I've been in pubs in London where people have been twatted for wearing the wrong clothes...

In Newcastle where a cockney is now nicknamed scarface cos a Geordie took offence to his accent...

In Cologne where 2 Irish geezers went for it in the middle of the street over singing rebel songs...

In Poland where PC Plodski felt it was easier to lay into a 100 English fans than control a mob of a couple of thousand poles...

In Kings X Sydney where some pissed up westie gets a kicking from maori door staff for falling asleep at the bar...

In Milan where stabbing a foreigner is seen as a rite of passage for any hard wannabe...

The point I'm trying to make here is if you go into "dodgy areas" then things happen. I'd rather take my chance in Nana and Cowboy than the mean streets of Liverpool and Milan.

Shit happens...and when it does, no matter what precautions you've taken, you/we could all be victims.

So, uh, what is your point? That if you go into "dodgy areas" then things happen? Yes, ok, agreed, so does that make what happened to Roger Rabbit somehow acceptable? I don't think so.

It is too bad that RR is not in a position to address the situation as it should be, through the local police department. That's what they are there for. You can say what you want about this police department or any other, but in most instances of this kind they will respond in some kind of appropriate manner, if only out of concern that if the situation should escalate, they'd like to be in the clear, if only for appearance sake.

IMHO, any other course of action will have little or no effect. From watching the business practices of the Crown Group, they don't seem to be very concerned with developing repeat customers. The recent price hike, being just the lastest example of their tourist trap mentality and now this incident which should prove to all that if there were any doubt, Crown Group bars are just good places to avoid.

Dear flyonzewall,

Glad to hear that you are not a native English speaker. It explains some of the incongruities between the intelligence of the points you make (some good) versus the grammar* used to make them. I am jealous that you know three or more languages. (*quite good, however, for a non-native speaker)

No one should be particularly jealous, though, of a sanuker living in LOS with a wife. That fact presents you with the choice of betraying your wife and sanuking, or not sanuking at all. As for the other aspects of your environment, well, you proudly and continually characterize them as being misery-filled. Lovely people being starved, tortured and murdered around every corner that your hardened self turns. I don't recall you ever mentioning** that you have devoted yourself to rescuing pitiful people, or something, so what could be so wonderful about living idly among so much misery? Perhaps you are taking some literary liberties with your self-described life circumstances, which is cool. But, regardless, there appears to be gap in logic when you post above, that others can only dream of living in your habitat. Are you really writing as yourself, or is flyonzewall an alter ego? (**I'm not accusing you of never helping people, I am just pointing out that you haven't shared with us that charity is your "gig.")

Please write me back and offend me, because I, too, need to stop spending so much time on this damn board. crazy.gif" border="0

VTB

quote:

Originally posted by flyonzewall:

i have seen people getting bottled, knived, shot, fingers slashed off in vicious revenge attacs, dying in front of me.

mostly for very small reasons like pride, tiny amounts of money.

i have seen these things happening here in thailand. if this conflict would have happened in the thai scene, roger rabbit might have been shot or knifed at least...

violence goes with the territory,

my post is not about guilt, but how conflicts are generally solved in thailand's backyards.

Flyonzewall,

You seems so have a lot of insight into the darker side of prostitution and life in Thailand. (And Cambodia as well - you mention having seen virtual slave markets and talking to the parents kidnapped daughters. )

I would really appreciate if you could share some of these experiences. And I'm sure other board members would as well. Educate us.

quote:

Originally posted by flyonzewall:

pure lazyness and i have lousy typing skills, one finger eagle search system, using capitals would make it even slower.

i am non native english speaker, we set capitals differently, i am always getting confused.

Compose your posts in MS Word and it will put most of the capital letters in for you.

LG

Archived