Head Slammed in G-Spot - Bloody

guys,

your posts demand an intelligent and honest answer, but please give me three or for days, i just woke up after three hours of sleep, have to catch a train upcountry in one hour, and i am just not able to be intelligent right now. sipping the coffee takes up all the brainmatter.

so, please be patient with me, i will answer you, but i don't have acces to a computer in my wife's village.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

quote:

Originally posted by flyonzewall:

oh, excuse me, mam, did my vocabulary not suit the occasion?

but on the other hand, there are definately certain relationships between bathrooms and gaseous substances...

c'mon, don't be so serious, i had fights in school which left me more damaged, rogerrabbit was damn lucky, he even did not have to get stitches. so, what's the fuzz?

No much of a fuss for you, but the fuss is, for me, that I consider any physical assault to be a serious matter.

Maybe that behavior is OK in a school yard, but we are not in a school yard, this happened in a local business where the victim was a customer, the degree of his injuries is not the issue here.

[ July 16, 2001: Message edited by: CondomKing ]

quote:

Originally posted by Long Gun:

Compose your posts in MS Word and it will put most of the capital letters in for you.

LG

Actually this is excellent general advice.

I cannot count the number of times I've been writing for 1/2 an hour or more into some website, and then when I post what I've written it fails for some reason and I've lost all my work, even when I hit the back button.

If you're going to compose anything of substantial length, don't do it in a browser. Use a text editor, even note pad, save it locally, and cut and paste into the browser.

What I want to know is - why did you pay her a grand? I mean you did'nt get laid or recieve a bj, did you? And futhermore, if someone had slammed my head into the hopper wall I don't think I could of not have fought back!

-dogeater

Totally agree with the CondomKing on this. It's not about the degree of injuries at all. It's the principle of what happened.

=========================================

To Flyonzewall. I know that you mean well and that your conscience is clean. That's good. Have a good trip up north and don't let the poverty and injustices get you down too much. Maybe this time you will meet some HAPPY parents that happily accept their daughters' hooking money with praise, rather than the SAD parents that cry for their daughters' souls in the bkk bars that you've met before.

Cheers,

Dan

=================================

Hi,

Sukhumvit said:

"Course it would be dreadful if G Spot suddenly found that it was unable to retain its staff due to the presence of phi."

Love the idea, and it might very well work. Especially if coordinated a bit, ie have a few different guys go in over the course of a few weeks and mention seeing a ghost.

It would have to be the same one though, as to build up a bit more credibility.

OK, so we have a "phi of a dead, pregnant bar girl stalking the bar looking for her last bar fine". What does she look like?

How about 'long hair, about 1.60 (5'4"?), dressed in a white dress, 6 months pregnant so showing a sizable belly, with blood running down the front of her face' ?

This may even be expanded upon if guys who barfine a girl from G-Spot or other bars mention that one of their friends had seen this ghost in G-Spot.

Sanuk!

Archived