Head Slammed in G-Spot - Bloody

I'm not sure if that email address for the Crownm Group is current. I have another one which definitely works so if you want an email forwarded to the big boss, forward it to me and I'll pass it on to him. On another note, I asked the boss of Crown Group for permission to interview him about three weeks ago and he said yes, but was busy at the time. I have since met him recently and with a bit of luck, and should our clocks chime together, I'll be seeing him in the next few days. If you have any specific questions you would like him asked, let me know - though it would be better to email them to me than leave them on here as I may miss them.

Stick

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

quote:

Originally posted by Khun Sanuk:

Hi,

Sukhumvit said:

"Course it would be dreadful if G Spot suddenly found that it was unable to retain its staff due to the presence of phi."

Love the idea, and it might very well work.

Sanuk!

HI Marcel

with all due respect to RR and the others on the thread, before we propose even attempting to put some where out of buisness (and possibly make a bad enemy), we should remember the golden rule :

There is *always* another side to the story..

Has anyone gone to G-spot and tried to ascertain what the other side is?

I am not condoning the violence, and indeed feel that the management should be informed, and given a chance to get to the bottom of it, before we "go off the deep end".

Was it a simple scam? A misunderstanding.....or god forbid, deserved??? Who knows.

RR, this may sound like an attack, and it is not meant to be, just it feels like a part of the story is somehow missing ( I am not even saying that you know what is missing). ....

So, any one with good connections in G-spot? I've got one waitress I know fairly well in there, and could check it out, but it is not one of my "spots"..any one better connected?

-j-

To All Those Advocating Boycott and Phi Strategy,

The business of retaliation against G-Spot worries me for the safety of those involoved.

If the G-Spot people can figure out who the person is (RR) that is going online about them, he could be in danger.

If farangs start going in with stories about Phi haunting the place, one of them could get badly hurt once the strategy is seen through. This whole Phi strategy seems really odd to me anyway. Do we think we know enough about the Thai view of ghosts to start talking to Thais about them? And doesn't it seem extremely odd and transparent that falangs would be seeing Phi when they are known to not believe in them?

When we interfere with Thai peoples money making ability, we are playing in a dangerous area.

I wish we could take a stand and do something, but it has to be very discreet.

Gaw Guy

quote:

When we interfere with Thai peoples money making ability, we are playing in a dangerous area.

Wise words indeed.

If you ended up with a bullet in your head I wouldn't be surprised.

Don't even think about it - just boycott the place.

If Stickman has the credibility and respect of the Crown Group manager, perhaps he would like to be the forum's representative on this serious matter.

I have said before on a previous post, and I agree with josh_ingu, both sides of the story need to be investigated, but it will take someone that is respected by Crown Group to get the facts.

To KS and Stickman: Would it be possible for the Crown manager to receive an advance copy of the complaint, as portrayed on this Board, and be prepared to comment on the situation during Stickman's interview? That would be much better than surprising him with the alledged incident at the interview, and may guarantee some type of response as opposed to "I'll check on it and get back to you."

t'wannabe

I think as mentioned in one of the previous posts the best possible thing to do is nothing at all, and put it down to experience.

It didn't happen to me and if it did I would be angry, but RR fortunately didn't go to the Police where there would be a reasonable chance of things turning more unpleasant than a bumped head.

This board is a marvelous source of information and entertainment, however I think some you believe it can protect you it can't.

At the end of the day the Crown group are big and powerful, would you go up against the shady semi underworld figures who run the girl bars in Soho London, or the red light areas the world over, would you go digging threatening etc.

In London where the police force in the main are not corrupt you would be foolish to do so in Thailand I am no expert but I think it would be 10 x worse.

For RR I would stay away from the Police, certainly not ask Stickman to look in to it, it could endanger stickman and it would no doubt be mentioned to to thug who did it. He's probably forgotten about it, you don't want to be walking around Nana thinking to yourself are they watching me etc.

Thailand , Bangkok can be a paranoid place at times, no need to make it worse.

This isn't a criticism of those who do advocate action, I just think any possible benefits are far outweighed by the possible repercussions.

cool.gif" border="0

[ July 16, 2001: Message edited by: spirit_of_town_hall ]

Also folks what the girls get up to is sometimes out of the control of the bars.

Just let the manager/owner of the bar know what happened, they may be surprised at this.

This is one of the reasons Thai men are banned from many Go Go's, to prevent the trouble making boyfriends from coming in and causing problems with the customers.

This incident sounds pretty surprising as for a Thai person to assault a Farang in a toilet is not really in keeping with the anonymous hit and run style you would normally expect.

The Crown Group drinks price issue is a whole other ball game, but as has been said before, most tourists will probably pay it, as relatively it is still cheaper than they are used to.

With Thermae now out of the loop the bars have an even stronger hold on things.

Is this the beginning of the end of things ??

Swishtz;

What did you mean about Thermae being out of the loop? I haven't heard anything except that it's being closed at 0200 now. Something new happening? crazy.gif" border="0

I am happy enough to *ask* the manager about it, but that is all I am prpared to do. We have a fairly healthy rapport so talking about it shouldn't pose a problem, but that is all I am prepared to do. I would put decent monmey on it that he doesnt even know about it. The Crown Group consists of seven bars and he has other business interests on top of this too so he is a very busy guy. I doubt if stories like this would get back to him.

Stick

Archived