TG, less intell. than other Asian/West. females?

jasmine

Hello,

This weekend I had a little free time and had lunch with a friend who brought 2 guys, one was a Thai man (born in Belgium) and another from Japan. Both of these men have been customers of Thai BGs and the Japanese one recently fell in love with one but broke up.

The interesting comments about Thai women came from the Japanese man who seems to be still in love with his Thai woman who was a go-go dancer (?was? is used because he does not know what she is doing now). The issue was, as much as he has loved her but woud not marry her because of several issues but what I found interesting was that ?Thai women do not have intellectual capacity equal to other Asians/Western counterparts". Of course, he thought about having children and worried that his children with such Thai women would not have good blood. :banghead:

I am quite particular whom I share my intimacy with, especially having children with, but I have never thought that a race, especially, Thais are less intelligent than other races, giving the equal opportunities on education and training.

I have limited experience with BG or non-BG with less than HS formal education but I don?t find their intelligent factors are less than my educated friends. In fact I find many of them are quite wise in life. What do you guys think?

Jasmine ::

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>>>The issue was, as much as he has loved her but woud not marry her because of several issues but what I found interesting was that ?Thai women do not have intellectual capacity equal to other Asians/Western counterparts". <<<

typical sextourist/sexpat crap.

great counter argument is bringing up the question why then so many of those unintelligent farmers daughters manage to con all those intelligent males out of their savings? ::

it never fails to baffle me why so many guys who clearly display those and worse racist attitudes have nothing better to do than spending so much time with women whose race/nationality they do despise. on a similar level is that constant argument of those who despise thai males, but adore the women (or better - the sexual services some of those women provide for renumeration). :dunno:

I am quite particular whom I share my intimacy with, especially having children with, but I have never thought that a race, especially, Thais are less intelligent than other races, giving the equal opportunities on education and training.

I have limited experience with BG or non-BG with less than HS formal education but I don?t find their intelligent factors are less than my educated friends. In fact I find many of them are quite wise in life. What do you guys think?

Jasmine

Trust you gave him an earfull.

Many Thai females studying in my country,law ,science etc

So are other females from other asian countries.

The thais that i know are dong very well and happy...less intelligent...dont know...they work hard at their studies and are committed to their goals.

KS...don't ever believe stats like that. Which IQ test did they use, how was it administered, and a host of other variables are included in doing it even reasonably well, not to mention the large sample base you need.

Most 'reports' are commissioned and paid for by commercial concerns that desire results to fit their criteria. Statistcians, provide those results.

Jasmine, dear Jasmine.

Your friend should choose her guests with more care. It is not the p4p girls that should be questioned here, but rather the arch typical stereotype of the Japanese businessman that you met in the flesh.

While certainly not applying to all Japanese, there is a segment that represents the worst in prejudice, arrogance, and haughtiness that asia has to offer.

Your lunch companion was one of them.

I expect, to him, no one who is not Japanese could possibly be intelligent enough, nor pure enough of blood, nor sophiticated enough or.....whatever arrogant crap he felt signified his racial superiority justified that day.

And sensitive to make these 'candid' remarks in front of a Thai Female.......was your friend who invited this guy, also female?

But then how could you understand this.....you are but a Thai female yourself. :banghead: :banghead: :cussing:

I expect, to him, no one who is not Japanese could possibly be intelligent enough, nor pure enough of blood, nor sophiticated enough or.....whatever arrogant crap he felt signified his racial superiority justified that day.

Heh, heh, hehhh, hold the horses! :: :grinyes:

Archived