TG, less intell. than other Asian/West. females?

jasmine

Says pattaya127:

I actually think to tell us concretely what makes each girl's experience and outlook on life different is what makes the topic worthwhile.

One of the reasons I do not like to go to bars and gogos is that I am sick and tired of hearing the same story, with the same variants and I can just about include the whole nightlife in that opinion. The point is: they need money! That's their life, and I am sorry to see they use 100% belowbelt and very little% of their thinking potential to that goal. Of course, there are exceptions, and I am glad i've had met some very smart and good persons amongst them.

You have lost me here. Are talking about a girl's intelligence or her lifestyle. I don't see the connection between intelligence and hooking for money. A girl could be a highly intelligent person who hooks(her occupation being irrelevant to her intelligence) or she can be an intelligent hooker(meaning that she completely understands the in's and outs of her profession and can maximize her talents within that profession).

Inteligence for me is a person's capability to be able to learn.

How you connect the nightlife to intelligence is beyond me :dunno:

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Says naiv:

I can agree with you that most BGs aren't very intelligent. That's why they are BGs after all.

How in the world can you qualify this statement? How can an occupation define intelligence? I could be mistaken but did you not mention before that you work in some field of professional science? Surely a scientist or one who uses science, knows that to qualify a theory(which I assume you have because you make a very strong statement with no cause for doubt) he has to employ the 4 steps of Scientific Method. Did you do this to a satisfactory result;compile and analyze the neccessary data points?

A guy can be professional stripper and at the same time exceptionally gifted artist who is yet "discovered". He may not be academically intelligent but he can be artistically intelligent in the visualization of expression through art.

I remember seeing a documentary on one guy who some claim can be the most intellectually gifted man in America. Every IQ test they gave him he was so off the charts that they could not even measure his Intelligence Quotient. There was no category for him. Do you know what his occupation is? He is a BOUNCER at a bar. He lives alone in a one room guest house surrounded by books and cluttter. He has no real financial wealth and rarely socializes. His current passion is writing a book that mathematically proves the existence of God.

Says lazyphil:

<<mathematically proves the existence of God>>

:: ::

Pretty abstract stuff based more on theory and concepts than numbers. I thought it was odd that the super-genuis bouncer's current project was called a "book" rather than a "research paper". Supposedly if you can prove the existence of the world and the universe with math, then you can prove the existence of God.

I have a buddy who has a PHD in mathematics and he is always telling me stuff about how him and is associates do things with math such as taking a baseball, turning it inside out and then creating a donut with it. Fun games for these guys. I say toss the baseball around, work up an appetite and go buy some donuts-sound like a better type of fun to me!

Guest lazyphil

<<telling me stuff about how him and is associates do things with math such as taking a baseball, turning it inside out and then creating a donut with it>>

Whoaaaaa!!!!....out on Pluto these dudes are!!!

[color:"blue"] <<telling me stuff about how him and is associates do things with math such as taking a baseball, turning it inside out and then creating a donut with it>>

Whoaaaaa!!!!....out on Pluto these dudes are!!! [/color]

But Phil, I wonder if they glaze it ?

Hi Jas,

Not a reply to this post of yours, just some observations.

Firstly IMO intelligence is not country or race related. Although malnutrition may lead to lower intelligence. So that may be the case when having a poor background.

IMO one of the reasons Thai women may not be perceived as intelligent as the western counterparts has its basis in the social system in Thailand. One, at a very early age is taught to listen to elders, teachers, bosses, never to question them.

Questioning a boss at work indicates that you may know better. Loss of face to the boss in question. so many don't take initiatives and show their own intelligence, but rather wait for instructions. This can also often been seen in family relations.

For this reason most Thais will never truly show their intelligence and may therefore be perceived as not so intelligent.

In its simplest form, pool is very straightforward but once the player has established the basics, the learning curve is neverending.

I often liken it to chess. The basic rules are set in stone but once underway, pool is totally dependent upon what the opponent does, as is chess, unless of course, a player breaks and fails to miss.

Your average joe, playing a few frames a week, will never get very far. From what I have seen, the majority of Thai pool players in the bars play as per the 9 ball game of rolling the ball around. The concept of playing 8 ball pool, with the need to screw, stun, swerve and the rest, using the full tip and slow hand as well is completely alien.

What you are talking about is being practical, though I find your examples not proving anything. Not that you need to prove anything as i challenge you to find one line in my different posts alluding to the lack of intelligence of thai women. In this post, I just asked you a question, and commented on not being interested in hearing the same story heard zillion times, a fact for me. Read or remember my earlier posts, you will see that I deplored education potential wasted by many traits of the culture "putting" women in a certain place within their family or society, where serving, not learning is the game.

So, i will keep it at that: interiorizing in their lives that using their brains to better themselves is not what is expected of them(and no, waiting for a farang to take you away does not denote any of the intelligence they can be capable of). Me, i know they can do better, but i have recognized over the years that their confidence in themselves, AS A PERSON, NOT A BG, has taken a repeated beating from childhood to womanhood.

Archived