TG, less intell. than other Asian/West. females?

jasmine

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

An unencumbered mind is/was the goal of some very great thinkers.

---------------------------

Indeed, but that kind of quiet mindedness requires an altogether deeper understanding or awareness than just not "thinking too mutt"... It was done in result of logical thought, not as a life corollary induced culturally.

Well, fast back in the abstract, aren't you?. i thought you were going to give examples backing your opinion, but all i find is fishermen playing chess and beerbar games. How's that help about "subject they know about"?....

You thought wrongly! I can speak about my experience in an abstract way, for the sake of shortness of my contribution.

But I know that most people don't like abstract discussions ::

Discus with BG about love, children, family and relationships!

Best regards

Why do we live and die?

Too late, you hesitated. You have a very long way to go before you are enlightened. Your mind is too encumbered with formal education logic reasoning etc, you probably don't even think about questions like this.

I didn't hesitate simply because I thought and discussed about this question many times. Not that it is an important question for me. (Do you understand this statement?)

Best regards

I read your answer 4 times, and i still don't understand what you mean.

I think in your last line, you say that: you discuss with BG, not ask me to. Am I wrong?

If i am right, yes, it would interest people a lot how different are the stories, plans and hopes between all the Bgs you have chatted with. And how this has led you to find them as smart as anyone else. The contrary being that the stories are all the same, just changing the name of city and gender of baby maybe, and they all follow along the same "no have money, what can I do?" path.

I actually think to tell us concretely what makes each girl's experience and outlook on life different is what makes the topic worthwhile.

One of the reasons I do not like to go to bars and gogos is that I am sick and tired of hearing the same story, with the same variants and I can just about include the whole nightlife in that opinion. The point is: they need money! That's their life, and I am sorry to see they use 100% belowbelt and very little% of their thinking potential to that goal. Of course, there are exceptions, and I am glad i've had met some very smart and good persons amongst them.

Some more examples about the willingness of thai people to think:

1) In the shop, buying 2 2L bottles of Fanta: the stuff gives me 2 bags, one over the other, because they rightly think that only one plastic bag couldn't bear the weight (this never happens in Europe)

2) I carry 2 bags and want to pay for something. My TGF helds the bags so that I am able to reach for my moneybag.

(My Ex Gf back in farangland would never had this idea...)

3) The priority list concerning a husband. (I am sure you know it)

4) I know a woman from Isaan with almost no education who is the boss of a beauty shop and bar. She knows perfectly well what education is for her children. By the way she learned to write and read thai on her own and she speaks english fairly well.

5) I observed how an uneducated girl understood the principles of pool very fastly just by watching.

6) Thai people try much more to understand what I say with my limited vocabulary than for example italien people (not that they are more intelligent, but the italiens seem to be too lazy to try to understand a tourist)

So from all my experiences thai people are in general less lazy to use their brain then farangs.

Best regards

Hi,

May I respond on these items, people interpret thinking differently.

#1. - They do that in the States for if the bags break, the customers can get the items for free due to the negligence.

#2 is anThai thing for being considerate, I did similar thing to my mother-in-law once and she snapped at me for she thought I thought her helpless.

#3, That is a dream list, my friend, not thinking.

#4, I like that, she knows how to plan and have good ambition. This one I agree that the woman knows how to think well.

#5, what so difficult about pool? ::

#6, is very to #2, it is consideration.

I don't think the Thais are lazy to use their brains, just like anything else, some limited background can stunt the brain fuctions too, IMO. No one is perfect, if ones can do well under circumstances, I feel that some smart is used.

Jasmine ::

And how this has led you to find them as smart as anyone else. The contrary being that the stories are all the same

Hmm, I begin to understand what makes you think that BGs are not very intelligent. By the way I don't think that BGs are very intelligent, as you told me many of their stories are similar, with the exception of those who found a way out. (Like the owner of a beauty salon and bar who I know). But I am still saying that BGs are as intelligent as their western counterpart (i.e. the typical disco girl). I was in the military service together with ordinary people and believe me, their stories of life are as similar as the stories of BGs. So I just say that BGs are not less intelligent.

You have probably discussed more often with BGs than I, that's why I am not yet bored by it. (But I am allready bored of the P4P). But my conclusion of these discussions seems to be totally different to yours. Probably because I don't think that most people in the west are very intelligent.

Ok, I am too abstract again. Sorry!

What also impress me is that many BGs seem to know very well their situation, contrary to many girls here in Europe. If you ask a BG why she is doing this job, she can at least answer. Of course the answer is always similar. But if you ask a farang girl for example why she has always bfs who treat her badly, she doesn't have any clue. Or ask a farang girl for what she works, for what she lives! Then you will see that their answers are also very similar.

I could easily be bored of 95% of all people, be it here in Europe or in Thailand, educated or uneducated, because they have so simple minds. But I decided to appreciate also these people.

Oh, I am off topic, sorry.

I can agree with you that most BGs aren't very intelligent. That's why they are BGs after all. But when I say that thai women are not less intelligent than europeen women, then I compare apples with apples, i.e. BGs with Tussies (disco girls, I don't know the exact english word), unigirls with unigirls and so on.

Best regards

Jasmin thanks for your feedback.

I know that 6 and 2 is consideration. But they have to think what the other person might need. And many farangs are just too lazy to think about this.

3) You should see the dream list of farang girls. I believe that thai girls would be much more happy if they get a husband of their dreams than farang girls who get a husband of their dreams. To know what you really want is for me one aspect of intelligence (self-knowledge).

5) There is nothing difficult about pool. But if I want to judge the intelligence of an uneducated person, I have to do it with something simple. (I can't try to explain the general relativity or quantum physics at least not in a short time and with limited vocabulary). By the way, how do you hold the wand? I let me explain how I should hold it, just to find out that it was not the optimal way. And almost all people that I observed hold it in a bad way (from a theoretical point of view ::)

(I must watch some pool match on TV)

Some people seem to believe that if you can speak about a difficult topic then you are intelligent. But how can you know if the other person doesn't just repeat what he/she has heard or read? By asking questions and observing how the other person thinks. But this observation can be made also during a simple task as pool.

(By the way by playing pool I could explain you the physic of newton and quantum physics.)

Best regards

#5, what so difficult about pool?

and then it is interesting to see how long it takes till people begin to think how they should shoot so that the white ball will be in a good position for the next shot.....

Best regards

Archived