TG, less intell. than other Asian/West. females?

jasmine

the first one IMO is nonsense, the second one perhaps closee but not still not correct.

IMO intelligence is the ability to comprehend what one learns and the ability to use the that intelligence creatively.

So there are no professions where you necessarily need to comprehend what you learn and to use that intelligence creatively?!? And other professions where you don't need to comprehend a lot or to be creative?

For example physical strenght is also linked to profession: You can't be a good boxer if you are not strong. It doesn't mean that you have to be a boxer to be strong but it does mean that boxers are strong.

So now, please show me that I am wrong :neener:

Best regards

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Farang: you go see Nok, your sister today?

girl: nok, not my sister.

farang: yesterday you told me she's your sister?

girl: same my sister, not my sister!

farang: so a friend, or your cousin?

girl: oooh.. why you ask so much questions . I have to speak to you everything?

Has she a friend who is called Nok, too?

Actually the most heard sentence I heard from any thai girl i met: "you think too much. I think one day you go crazy you think too much"

That is also true for farang girls that I met!

Best regards

Can people speak from their experiences, after meeting thai women, as i guess they did?

It does not have to be a yes or no answer, but what struck you about their mode of thinking? I dare say, what struck me, is their mode of non-thinking

Never mentionned intelligence in that post you talk about

You don't have to mention the word intelligence to say that someone isn't intelligent.

Please show me one intelligent person who has a mode of non-thinking.

Best regards

His current passion is writing a book that mathematically proves the existence of God.

And if God exists then I can mathematically prove what he is (depending on the definition).

Maybe I should also write a book about it?!? Unfortunately the prove wouldn't fill a book.

Best regards

Says naiv:

How can an occupation define intelligence?

Very easily: If you are not intelligent you can never become for example a scientist. You simply can't learn the necessary skills.

Now you are introducing an argument utilizing sophistry. You are also speaking of one type of intelligence which is academic intelligence. You can apply that faulty logic of yours to other occupations and it will crumble. Occupation does not define the level of an individuals intelligence. Intelligence is simply one or maybe not even one of many criteria that goes into why a person has a certain occupation.

Now, if a girl wants to be a BG, because she likes this job for the sake of the job, then she could be indeed an intelligent BG. But from my experience, most BGs don't like their job. So I do claim, if they were really intelligent they would know how to improve their life without being a BG and hoping to catch a rich husband.

Why are poor girls doing this job?

Some because they have to take care of their child. But then I ask you: if they were intelligent why do they have a child without being able to take care of it? Why did they marry a man which can't take care of them?

If intelligence is the ability to make the right conclusions, so why are most BGs not able to avoid their situation in the first place?

So if you show me a BG who really likes her job, then I will test if she might be intelligent.

You make a lot of faulty assumptions and conclusions here. There are things/circumstances/events/happenstance/accidents that occur in everyday life to individuals that have nothing to do with their intelligence. You make it appear that every individuals decision and consequences are a direct result of and or can be controlled by their intelligence. Sometimes their is no correlation. I can see where you are attempting to be logical here but your logic is not sound.

This is just a creation of fashion. You don't have to be intelligent to be a great artist. As proove ad absurdum: Is a 100 m sprint champion physically intelligent? Then you can call everyone intelligent, or, if you are intelligent, you would just forget this word.

There is artistic intelligence because in order to create and appreciate art one has to be intelligent. Creativity is a form of intelligence in case you did not know. It uses many types of intelligence that may include a working knowledge of physical and or natural science. Musical composition utilizes mathematical principles. Creating instruments utilizes physics. CAD uses creative art and many scientific fundamentals. You have to think and dream before you can create and creation is limited by scientific laws of the universe.

Poor comparison you made. An artist uses his intellectual capacities and an athlete using physical capacities. An athlete can however be highly intelligent when he uses strategy during a game. To simply run is not intelligent but running combined with the strategy of a sport is another form of intelligence.

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr />

Did you do this to a satisfactory result;compile and analyze the neccessary data points?

Yes, I did.

I suggest you go re-analyze your data, re-evaluate your theory and re-vise your methodology. Occupation can indicate a "type" of intelligence but it in no way can define intelligence. Keep in mind there are many types of intelligence.

That is also true for farang girls that I met!

-----------------------------

Some farang girls that you meet!

You don't have to mention the word intelligence to say that someone isn't intelligent.

-------------------------

????????

you lost me here again ::

I think i pretty much indicated i am not really into finding if they're intelligent or not, more like deducting from observation what fills their day, and what they do with their lives. if that answers it.

[color:"blue"] You don't have to mention the word intelligence to say that someone isn't intelligent.

-------------------------

????????

you lost me here again

I think i pretty much indicated i am not really into finding if they're intelligent or not, more like deducting from observation what fills their day, and what they do with their lives. if that answers it.

[/color]

I usually find a couple of bottles of Scotch and/or 2 dozen beer get me in a non-thinking mode. Doesn't necessarily shut me up....... but I am definately non-thinking :beer:

>>>I usually find a couple of bottles of Scotch and/or 2 dozen beer get me in a non-thinking mode<<<

Would you then think that there's a relation between intelligence and the alcohol level in ones blood.

Archived